**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sell champions new ideas

Kabam, you only give us SELL, can you give us something new, how about LOAN, RENT, BUY, AUCTION, TRADE....

Comments

• Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
    let me just give my baby account all my top champs to get to cavalier
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I have a few champs I’m interested in pawning.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Zaynou said:

Giodood_1 said:

No, level 60 trade with level 50-60 only
    Itd still be wide open to abusing. For example, an endgame player is bored and wants to make some cash. A player who's just finished act five or maybe cavalier decides they want to do abyss because they're bored. They attempt it with their few r4 5* and get owned. Then they get Mommy's credit card and pay the endgame player $300 to borrow the 4 horsemen at r3 6*. They blow through abyss and trade back those champs. Then, they buy/trade for other champs to finish act six. This isn't even that bad, and there are a lot more exploits that would be terrible
  • BsuGuyBsuGuy Posts: 138
    being able to trade/loan champs would absolutely ruin AW
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    Can someone please give me the horsemen so i can explore abyss. I pwomise I will return them
  • SL1229SL1229 Posts: 61
    Zaynou said:

OK, How about TRADE TOKEN cost 500 units each, buy 1 token and get 1 trade.

WOW, Kabam, see how good my idea is!

* token expires 30days after purchase.

so for 2500 units, I can basically start the game OP and blow through the content? Not sure how this is beneficial for Kabam....The game already is very generous to new accounts so by allowing trades Kabam would need to keep up with creating MORE content and working extreme hours because so many people have been able to blow through everything. Or even worse, Kabam would have to create INSANELY difficult content, then get complaints from users demanding they nerf it...oh wait...that's what happened with Act 6...
  • SL1229SL1229 Posts: 61
    oh you know what nevermind...I saw your post history and realized you're a troll
    Zaynou said:

Zaynou said:

Giodood_1 said:

No, level 60 trade with level 50-60 only
    Itd still be wide open to abusing. For example, an endgame player is bored and wants to make some cash. A player who's just finished act five or maybe cavalier decides they want to do abyss because they're bored. They attempt it with their few r4 5* and get owned. Then they get Mommy's credit card and pay the endgame player $300 to borrow the 4 horsemen at r3 6*. They blow through abyss and trade back those champs. Then, they buy/trade for other champs to finish act six. This isn't even that bad, and there are a lot more exploits that would be terrible
    That's good.
    it is time for Kabam to consider TRADE Department, business expansion is good.
    I hope you're joking
    edited July 2020
    SL1229 said:

oh you know what nevermind...I saw your post history and realized you're a troll

oh yeah good point. I thought I remembered the name
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    Dude it's simple, any form of account to account gifting/swapping is far too prone to exploitation for fairness. As has been seen constantly through the past 5 years. It aint gonna happen, you dont even have a reasonable answer to all the issues being presented here.
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    You're not a good troll
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Zaynou said:

Kabam, you only give us SELL, can you give us something new, how about LOAN, RENT, BUY, AUCTION, TRADE....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdUm_cZ4zoY