**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

30 minute timers in AQ should be permanent!

Kabam,

Though we are thankful that you lowered our timers to 45 minutes in Alliance Quest, 30 minute timers are what we need to both enjoy the game and our families. You know that we are addicted to it, so please make it happen. Everyone in the MCOC community will be extremely thankful if you do.

Yours truly,
Vin
Summoner since 2015

Comments

• VtotheOVtotheO Posts: 116
    I don’t disagree that the 45 minute timers aren’t good. Like many of you I am married and have kids, so the extra time is always welcome.
  • AwesomoChaosAwesomoChaos Posts: 78
    Happy with the change to 45 minutes but 30 minutes is better. Why are people against that? Makes zero sense. From a player POV, there's no rationale for longer timers. Change my view.
  • AwesomoChaosAwesomoChaos Posts: 78
    Seriously, I don't get it. Why would you argue against something that helps players (even if it somehow doesn't benefit you)? If there were a vote about increasing the energy cap to 100, some of you would be against it. Smh.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    45 min is ok but let us start AQ with 5 energy instead of 3. This is really annoying
  • RRK173RRK173 Posts: 84
    JessieS said:

45 min is ok but let us start AQ with 5 energy instead of 3. This is really annoying

We start with 4/6 bruh...
  • SHUGENJASHUGENJA Posts: 37
    Why would anyone push back against a request to make 30 minute timers permanent? Why do you care? What is wrong with you? If you like it at 45 or 60 or 90...so what? Here is a news flash...switching it to 30 minutes wouldn't negatively affect you. You can still move every 45, 60 or 90 minutes and nothing will change for you. For those of us who would ike to do the AQ faster...we could with no consequences to anyone. Weird.

Anyway...Kabam...please make 30 minutes permenant. It makes the game better in my opinion and I believe there wouldbe less burnout. I'm not sure if there is some business motivation that would cut profits but I think it would be a great improvement for those who want it and wouldn't negatively impact those who like it as it is.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    The 45 mins timer for AQ is great and all to improve our qualify of life but what about 44 mins timer foe AW too???? I dont se anybody talking about that
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    Could just make AQ energy free lol
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    They should make it 30 minutes, with an energy cap of 1, forcing you to log in every 30 minutes. I think that would be mega fun. I would totally be grateful for this. Not this dumb 45 minutes with 6 energy cap. No no no.

/s
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I have argued for 30 minute timers ever since the first time I experienced AQ with them. I'm still in favor of them but tbh I don't feel the need to argue for them atm since we got 45 minute timers with a 6 energy cap. While I would like 30 minute timers better, I feel like what we got accomplishes enough of what I wanted that I'm good.