**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which sp2 or 1 of you have trouble evading and get scared each time they throw it?

Mine is venoms sp2 and magnetos sp2. I never get the timing right and I end up having to either block it or jus die if it’s unblockable.

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Quake's special one...
    Of course, Magneto's special 2 as well, venom's isn't that bad for me anymore.
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Magneto, fury and punisher (both)
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Anything Magneto does
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    I don’t know why but other than some of the normal ones electros sp2 and nebulas sp2 blaster shot cause me issues time to time.

It’s any of the ones where the projectiles or action has an oddly slow or delayed approach from the characters animation.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Timone147 said:

I don’t know why but other than some of the normal ones electros sp2 and nebulas sp2 blaster shot cause me issues time to time.

It’s any of the ones where the projectiles or action has an oddly slow or delayed approach from the characters animation.

Antman SP2
  • YEETguyYEETguy Posts: 107
    Vision aarkus has a really hard sp1
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    I can’t evade warlock sp1
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Sp1s - Yellow Jacket, Punisher 2099 (the first hit sometimes is too fast for me to swipe back and black), Quake (for some reason whenever I think I've dexed it I get those debuff thingys on me), Annihilus (the reach is weird)
    Sp2 - Squirrel girl, Guardian, Dr. Strange
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Magneto sp2.
  • AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
    Magnetto sp2 always makes my thumbs sweat
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    magneto sp2, venom sp2, doom sp2, hitmonkey sp2
  • Roman4544Roman4544 Posts: 85
    Xva23 said:

Heimdall's sp2, for some reason I can never get the timing on that one

Because it can't be evaded if you don't nullify his true strike