**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Excited for the new Dual Class 5* crystal

bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
Based on Dev diaries post, it's gonna happen either late July or early August.

So, my guess it is roughly 2-3 weeks from today.

Hopefully it will not require new set of 5* shards to open them.
I'm sure it's not.

Which dual class will you go first?
Definitely Cosmic/Tech and Mutant/Skill for me.
Need some champs in there to help me in Act 6 and Variant.

Comments

• rimotokufurimotokufu Posts: 25
    GagoH said:

They said it would be 10k shards. I hope the classes can rotate. That way if someone desperately wants a certain classt, but is stacked on the other class they have better choices

they mentioned this that days would be fixed like we have daily quest for different classes of catalyst

• PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★

GagoH said:

They said it would be 10k shards. I hope the classes can rotate. That way if someone desperately wants a certain classt, but is stacked on the other class they have better choices

they mentioned this that days would be fixed like we have daily quest for different classes of catalyst

I know, I’m saying it would be cool if they werent fixed.
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Late July early August would ideally mean the coming update, which should mean like 1st week of August (1st or 2nd August)
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    I am eager for those dual class crystals....
    Cosmic/Tech will be the first I am gonna buy
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Aayush19 said:

How will the classes be arranged? C/T. Mys/Scie. and Mu/Sk?

Correct
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Can't wait till 6* version
  • _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    Imma try become uncollected by then so yeah, on 5.2.3 right now..
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Well I’ll be going for the skill one until I get Aegon, not much else I can do considering I need him for what I have left to do.
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    All I care about and all I'm spending my shards on when they first come out are the Mystic ones. I'd be happy with Doctor Doom, Voodoo or Longshot
  • The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★

Well I’ll be going for the skill one until I get Aegon, not much else I can do considering I need him for what I have left to do.

Agreed, but with our luck/the algorithm there will probably be a lot of Hawkeye, Falcon and BP pulls first haha
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I'm going mystic/science because
    A. I don't really have any very good 5* science
    B. I want a dupe on my doom
  • Chewie420Chewie420 Posts: 96
    Sitting on over 100k 5* shards just waiting to pull the trigger on the skills.. better get me an aegon lol
    I'm going cosmic /tech

Only cosmic 5* I have is angela
    And with catalysts expiring, my only options are to either r3 Angela or r2 6* corvus (given I can 100 % 5.2. 4-6 in 3 weeks)
  • Chewie420Chewie420 Posts: 96

I'm going cosmic /tech

And with catalysts expiring, my only options are to either r3 Angela or r2 6* corvus (given I can 100 % 5.2. 4-6 in 3 weeks)

You can do it! R2 that corvus
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Not really that’s ecide for that cystal since Hav most 5 star of what I’m need
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I’m exited. Hopefully I can finally get a 5* Archangel or maybe a 5* colossus. Been hoping for them for a while
    Chewie420 said:

I'm going cosmic /tech

You can do it! R2 that corvus
    Yeah but the problem is
    1. Don't use suicides
    2. Can also (given I manage the t4cc) r5 NF
    Tbh I don't mind either @Chewie420
  • YoshimaterYoshimater Posts: 70
    Saving up for science and Mystic mostly. Only have Void and Magik for these classes so hopefully looking at getting Thing, Cap IW, Doctor Doom or Symbiote Supreme. But Overall This is gonna be Really good. Wont need to buy those basic ones anymore
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    150k shards waiting to pull doom since claire can’t do champions 90%
  • Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★
    I’ll probably go for the science/mystic one
    I have no mystic 5* champs and my only science ones are rhino and og Spider-Man
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    Going for Mut/Skill since I don't have any mutant champion in my 5* roster or maybe if I get a good skill champ
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Looking forward to Tech/Cosmic
    Really want: Ghost, warlock, Guilly99, sentinel or CMM
    For synergies, would be happy with: Heimdall, Hela, Angela or Proxima