**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is the Best Cosmic In The Game?

124»

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Medusa
    Medusa against robots
    CMM for anything else
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Venom

Lol, I'm probably gonna get really negative feedback for this, but here goes...

If we're talking about a cosmic with a super simple and carefree playstyle, who can easily access damage, and basically keep it eternally...I'd go Angela. Bro, as long as you can gain buffs, and throw your special one...you're golden! People would say that with corvus, it's a game of kill this particular set of opponents and get this benefit, or have suicides, or run out of charges and dance around for a bit...for CMM, you'd say build up your binary, or leave ignition and you're in trouble, have NF synergy, be awakened, probably have suicides, etc...for hype, you'd say throw heavies, be awakened, pray for good RNG, etc....
    But for Angela... awakened or not, unimportant... suicides or not, not a problem... synergies? She's got some of the best in the game, but she doesn't need them!
    I agree that lack of utility and immunities is what brings her fairly low in the cosmic class...but her damage is nothing to laugh at! Her basic comboes are absolutely amazing! If not for the lack of damage on her specials, and lack of armor break and whatnot, she'd rival the other cosmic "gods". If you have a good eye, you'd notice she hits comparatively hard with hype, CMM and corvus on basic comboes (yes I said it, fight me!)
    She's got nice Regen and works really well for suicides (test it), she's got great sustainability with those armors and her good block prof. She slays incursions, man! Compared to other cosmics, she probably accesses her level of damage the easiest, not needing a fight to fight basis to ramp up, or a super specific set of conditions and/or playstyle, or to depend on RNG...just throw your special 1 and you're good to go! No need to parry or block either.
    And besides, her high crit rate makes sure you can refresh those super long buffs without stress, and she can increase that crit rate on her heavies and with her special 2 (technically speaking).

Venom can do all that and more
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    Corvus Glaive
    corvus is good in act 6 regardless of health pools btw
  • Epic123456Epic123456 Posts: 31
    Medusa
    I know this is unpopular but im going to have to go with Medusa, she has cleared so much content for me especially in act five and in act six.
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    Captain Marvel (Movie)
    CMM is Amazing, I use her Solo through so much OP content, upon activating Binary she purifies all Debuffs and gains 5 fury, she also gains an indestructible buff if awakened. You pull a Spec 2 and watch their Health Melt, than they're stunned Long Enough to pull a couple Heavies just annihilating their health and gaining back the charges you spent on the Spec 2, build back to Spec 2 Rinse and Repeat
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Captain Marvel (Movie)
    Neotwism said:

If we're talking about a cosmic with a super simple and carefree playstyle, who can easily access damage, and basically keep it eternally...I'd go Angela. Bro, as long as you can gain buffs, and throw your special one...you're golden! People would say that with corvus, it's a game of kill this particular set of opponents and get this benefit, or have suicides, or run out of charges and dance around for a bit...for CMM, you'd say build up your binary, or leave ignition and you're in trouble, have NF synergy, be awakened, probably have suicides, etc...for hype, you'd say throw heavies, be awakened, pray for good RNG, etc....
    But for Angela... awakened or not, unimportant... suicides or not, not a problem... synergies? She's got some of the best in the game, but she doesn't need them!
    I agree that lack of utility and immunities is what brings her fairly low in the cosmic class...but her damage is nothing to laugh at! Her basic comboes are absolutely amazing! If not for the lack of damage on her specials, and lack of armor break and whatnot, she'd rival the other cosmic "gods". If you have a good eye, you'd notice she hits comparatively hard with hype, CMM and corvus on basic comboes (yes I said it, fight me!)
    She's got nice Regen and works really well for suicides (test it), she's got great sustainability with those armors and her good block prof. She slays incursions, man! Compared to other cosmics, she probably accesses her level of damage the easiest, not needing a fight to fight basis to ramp up, or a super specific set of conditions and/or playstyle, or to depend on RNG...just throw your special 1 and you're good to go! No need to parry or block either.
    And besides, her high crit rate makes sure you can refresh those super long buffs without stress, and she can increase that crit rate on her heavies and with her special 2 (technically speaking).

How does she work really well with suicides when u rely on using her sp1?
    Because recoil, poison and bleed damage activate her "resilience counters" which convert to Regen buffs. Add willpower on top, and you're netting a positive health gain!
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Captain Marvel (Movie)

Neotwism said:

How does she work really well with suicides when u rely on using her sp1?
    Because recoil, poison and bleed damage activate her "resilience counters" which convert to Regen buffs. Add willpower on top, and you're netting a positive health gain!
    There's a lot of videos on YouTube, just search for "mcoc Angela with suicides".
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Medusa

I know this is unpopular but im going to have to go with Medusa, she has cleared so much content for me especially in act five and in act six.

Agreed
  • IryseIryse Posts: 460 ★★★
    Corvus Glaive
    First 20 strikes and unblockable sp2 becomes deadlier with every mission achievement.

At 4, he becomes death himself
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Carnage
    The hyperman just covers so much with that power gain, easy sp1 intercept, easy sp3 .

The only thing hyperion needs is a unique synergy, his synergies are outdated
  • YsFYsF Posts: 151 ★★
    Hyperion
    With Suicides: Corvus
    Without Suicides: Hyperion
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    Venom The Duck
    There are soo many champs which are awsome in cosmic list but one of my best is vtd...I almost learnt 50 percent of vtd and I am damm sure no one even learnt 20 percent of vtd...vtd is the hidden treasure and really fast killer with awsome survival buffs and his bleed and degen is awsome too(none bleed imune champ can escape from vtd couse he give degen to them lol..) he regen like a devil...he got powergain like Hyperion his fury is oneshot to opponet and one of my fev is his tocic Armor debuff which is the main part of vtd after tocic Armor debuff he break Armor like mediusa and he kill any champ of 40k in seconds...with 80 percent opponent health...such a devil he has awsome armorup buff and perfect block buff which is really amazing...one thing I always regret about vtd is he has pretty bad dex time or while taking dex sometimes he got stuck otherwise he is demon....lol..
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    Corvus Glaive
    The One Above All and the most loved :

Heimdall

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    Hyperion has just insane damage output with even 2 furies
  • OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,141 ★★★★
    Captain Marvel (Movie)
    Usually, my 4* maxed iut champs can do the work if I don't have any 5* version of them, but my 4* Corvus just sits there collecting dust, since Uncollected/Cavalier is too much for him. I just use him for easier contents. For me, if a character is powerful even as a 4*/3* and is able to clean harder contents then it's good enough
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    GagoH said:

The hyperman just covers so much with that power gain, easy sp1 intercept, easy sp3 .

then why did you vote for Carnage?
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Carnage

GagoH said:

then why did you vote for Carnage?
    He’s my favorite character in marvel, probably the strongest spiderverse villain sucks the game doesn’t reflect it.
  • BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160
    Corvus Glaive
    Easy choice. Can’t stand Captain Marvel Movie, you slip up and your entire flow is ruined
  • Triclops1224Triclops1224 Posts: 104 ★★
    CMM can do a whole of things that Corvus can’t.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Corvus Glaive
    If you run scuicides corvus otherwise hyperion