**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Aw Season 19

My prior post was unfortunately right. Silver 2 Ally who won too much Aw rewards.. Ha ha ha.. You can’t rank anything with those lame rewards.. We faced 32, 32, 21, 28. And I said we would pretty much have to lose next 2 Aw seasons literally even match to finally come down to what Kabam and top 1%, P2P, and Endgamers all day We should be at?? Say what?? We will lose every match this entire Aw season facing absurd enemies which All idiots who are High Say We won way too Much? How the heck does anyone think Silver 2 rewards are to much for a 10m a
ally.. What A Scam to Seperate P2P players Top 1% ‘ers and Endgamers to Win Every Aw match for the Next 3 Seasons. Yet their Gold, Plat, And Master Aw Rewards Were Not enough for Them?? No they Should have Won Way more Rewards??? What a Joke. MY ALLIANCE ALONG WITH COUNTLESS OTHERS HAVE NOW GIVEN UP AW.. thanks again Kabam for making sure These So called New improved Aw 19 rewards Were supposed to be?? For who?? What rewards?? We will be Stone or less if that’s possible if we keep playing Aw.. just when u know the Aw was gonna be worse this season, it even defies worse and goes to a point of Obvious Favoritism..

Comments

• Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★

• Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    30m alliances like mine, who are half f2p and don’t spend on wars were stuck in silver, the seasons rewards are terrible yes, for 10m alliances and more so for 30m alliances, I have 15X5/65s and 16 6*s, making us battle for silver rewards against other 30m alliances was horrible. it was breakingThe game for us and the loads of other alliances we faced every day (also in g3/ silver 2.) Anybody that was winning well over half their matches is now had their advantage taken away, it shouldn’t have been possible and it no longer is
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    My alliance had lost one war this season.
  • _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    We've been stuck in silver 2 for 10 seasons, we start off silv 1, lose one war and that's it silv2 no matter how many wins after that. Now we play groups that was gold 2 last season and slaughter them. Other groups were silv 2 place no champs, silv1 no champs, bronze 1 would almost beat us. Idk what's going on but we're gold 3 now. We're a 13 mil alliance and we beat 20 mil this season, only lost once to a 30 mil