**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE 07/22 [merged threads]

Comments

• MollinaryMollinary Posts: 64
    Wiredawg1 said:

Yep. Looks like I’m taking a break from LoL.

Seriously, how many problem can Kabam possibly make within the span of 3 days?

About same as when went down at end of aq aw a couple weeks ago and then aq the very next day. Which we was told we was getting comp but as usual kabam sweeps it under rug hoping players forget
    Is much too many error now. Ans for sure players will not forget.
    Hope for compensation ;)
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

Y’all need to calm down.. this is normally the case on maintenance days.. few problems before the planned outrage and then a few afterward.. it will be back to normal tomorrow..

Are all those other bugs that appeared this week also able to be predicted by you? Are those all going away tomorrow?
  • Vikash04Vikash04 Posts: 5
    Gues what another maintenance now
  • KiwimaleKiwimale Posts: 40
    Guess I can kiss goodbye to half my health as was in fight in AQ when it goes down.
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★

Game goes down again and again i was in aq and this happen
  • Vikash04Vikash04 Posts: 5

• superiorssvpsuperiorssvp Posts: 80

Emergency maintenance ruined the fight of miniboss in AQ
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★

Y’all need to calm down.. this is normally the case on maintenance days.. few problems before the planned outrage and then a few afterward.. it will be back to normal tomorrow..

I would agree with you if this was the only issue recently. I can make a large list of things that have been happening in the last 2 days which is super frustrating and these issues need to be addressed.
    Issues in the last 36 Hours:
    1. AQ goes live with 20 min timer
    2. AQ gets delayed by 2 hours
    3. AQ map is not reworked
    4. AQ champs are locked for hours after it ends
    5. Arena disappears for 6+ hours
    6. Emergency maintenance after scheduled maintenance
    These are some of the issues I have seen. I am sure I have missed some.
    Don’t forget the magical emergency maint a couple weeks ago just before aq and aw ended then the 2 hour emergency maint the next aq dat
  • Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    Vikash04 said:

In the middle of act 6 fight with all boosters on before boss!!!! Well I am going to be compensated for that Kabam??

Raise a ticket
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    It shows emergency maintenance for me too
  • superiorssvpsuperiorssvp Posts: 80
    Kabam is going to give a compensation for this emergency maintenance
  • KingKevin8KingKevin8 Posts: 114 ★★

Kabam is going to give a compensation for this emergency maintenance

Doubt it lol
  • papunonlypapunonly Posts: 35
    So did the maintainance go down just so that BG can do arena ?? His arena grind done and game goes down again??
  • Unable to login yet, problems connecting
  • Sherlock221Sherlock221 Posts: 0
    Suddenly i can't play the game, the app says connectivity issue but my internet is working alright
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    The maintenance is probably because some summoners still cant join AQ.
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★

The maintenance is probably because some summoners still cant join AQ.

Nah they would of taken it down way before now for that
This discussion has been closed.