**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE 07/22 [merged threads]

Comments

• Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Just woke up, I’m on holiday in Poland so I’m 1 hour ahead of my usual UK time zone. The game is still* down which is a shame since I don’t have much time anymore, I’m busy making the most out of my day lol, I’ll check back later
  • RRK173RRK173 Posts: 84
    GagoH said:

Lets talk about condensation now

?
  • Swartzy84Swartzy84 Posts: 81
    tks kabam...went for act 5.4.3 100% completion...used boosts...now they are gone...awesome job guys
  • Serious_786Serious_786 Posts: 99 ★★
    So after 1 hour of schedule maintenance game goes down again for emergency maintenance 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
    That's not good, It's not the same game that it used to be few years ago.
    Currently there's no order anything goes, Sometimes we get a little compensation and sometimes just "Sorry for inconvenience".
    I remember nearly 1.5-2 years ago whenever game got down for emergency maintenance (it used to happen just 1-2 times a year) we're getting a very good compensation for that.. I'm not being greedy but those days showed that kabams are really serious for their performance and they really listened to the community But now nothing is same..

They're changed... Careless and almost never listens to us. They don't care of f2p anymore.

I really miss those old days😔
  • KiddrakeKiddrake Posts: 75
    No **** Sherlock.....
    Sorry was to good to pass up...yup game down for everyone.
    Have a nice night
  • Kavya30Kavya30 Posts: 213 ★★★
    I agree with you dude. I’ve been playing the game since 5 years and it was soo good back then. Not talking about the compensation. The game itself was fun to play and all.....
  • Serious_786Serious_786 Posts: 99 ★★
    Kavya30 said:

I agree with you dude. I’ve been playing the game since 5 years and it was soo good back then. Not talking about the compensation. The game itself was fun to play and all.....

Exactly man!.. I don't care of compensation I already have a godly roster but THAT fun is missing...
  • RRK173RRK173 Posts: 84
    edited July 2020
    Dear Kabam,
    You guys already messed up the AW matchmaking for the rest of the season.
    Now you guys won't allow us to play AQ which is somewhat a more reasonable activity over AW these days.

Every now and then you shower sugar coated words saying WE LOVE YOU SUMMONERS AND WITHOUT YOU WE WOULDN'T EXIST or similar stuff and you keep on rewarding like this?

You do 1000 wrongs to do 1 right thing and even won't do that properly...I really used to enjoy this game and now this?

WE NEED COMPENSATION FOR THIS INSULT!
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    GagoH said:

Lets talk about condensation now

Condensation is the change of the physical state of matter from the gas phase into the liquid phase, and is the reverse of vaporization. The word most often refers to the water cycle.
  • KiwimaleKiwimale Posts: 40
    Want those boost from yesterday’s alliance brawl event that was non existent. Those 10% and 20% boosts are very valuable to most players
  • Artic_ToweryArtic_Towery Posts: 44
    I have the exact same problem. No idea what it is. Super annoying though
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Kiwimale said:

Want those boost from yesterday’s alliance brawl event that was non existent. Those 10% and 20% boosts are very valuable to most players

Especially us peasants
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Bruh right after maintenance you cannot possibly be serious 💀
  • SunstruckSunstruck Posts: 80
    Mods also don't have much insight of what is going on. They chose not to answer as game down become regular thing. How many time they can apologize for same over and over.
  • Peter_porker124Peter_porker124 Posts: 32
    Kabam I though u were doing just great but now this is just dum we had plans most players did we quest to do and nova and deadpool to grind for so compensation is needed and don't give it to us a month later please
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    Add here goes the threads, merged into oblivion with no explanation about the issue
  • AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
    C 0 M P 3 N 5 4 T 1 0 N !!!!!!!!!!!! oh my, you ruined my arena schedule again and againnnn !!!
  • Blaq_JesusBlaq_Jesus Posts: 12
    These guys won’t compensate. They gonna act like nothing happened and thank us for our patience!!!
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    GarryDK said:

The game is currently down for emergency maintenance. We are aware and are working on getting it up and running again as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

I am fairly certain patience is lost with most of us now.
    Problem is the whales wallets are still very patient which at the end of the day is all that matters
  • AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
    the emergency maintenance now becomes a regular maintenance. Not sure how many times a month, too often.
  • Dark_Knight94Dark_Knight94 Posts: 22
    Whenever i open the game, it shows there's connection issue but all other apps in my phone are working good with same cellular network!!
This discussion has been closed.