**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE 07/22 [merged threads]

Comments

• JapioJapio Posts: 6
    It seems that someone is on vacation and now nobody knows what to do.
  • Blaq_JesusBlaq_Jesus Posts: 12
    Sad to see how they pretty much killed their own game. Well that’s what happens when a game is run by greedy pigs
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    edited July 2020

Kabam Miike Ruined this game

How? 🤨 @Blaq_Jesus
  • GarryDKGarryDK Posts: 135 ★★

GarryDK said:

The game is currently down for emergency maintenance. We are aware and are working on getting it up and running again as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

I am fairly certain patience is lost with most of us now.
    Problem is the whales wallets are still very patient which at the end of the day is all that matters
    Whales make the world go round. Even they must be losing patience. Every other game I play compensates when there’s scheduled maintenance let alone emergency lol.
  • WarrenCoxWarrenCox Posts: 33
    What annoys me most is having to keep trying to open the game for hours on end. Is it not possible for an app notification to be pushed to users when maintenance ends?
  • WaddaboutmeWaddaboutme Posts: 129
    I have the same problem here.
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    GarryDK said:

GarryDK said:

The game is currently down for emergency maintenance. We are aware and are working on getting it up and running again as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Problem is the whales wallets are still very patient which at the end of the day is all that matters
    Whales make the world go round. Even they must be losing patience. Every other game I play compensates when there’s scheduled maintenance let alone emergency lol.
    Fourth of July sales would disagree with their lack of patience
  • Danklacrank1Danklacrank1 Posts: 59
    never had so many dam issues with a mobile game what are you guys doing with the money i spend?
  • TomElf86TomElf86 Posts: 20
    Same problem here too..
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★

Can we have the red emergency maitainance message in the forum banner please. So it will be easy to see when it goes away.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★

never had so many dam issues with a mobile game what are you guys doing with the money i spend?

This ain’t that bad tbh EA servers are worse then this same thing with rockstar

• WaddaboutmeWaddaboutme Posts: 129
    Some problem here.
    Same problem with WiFi and cellular

• Deadpool101Deadpool101 Posts: 126
    edited July 2020
    Just now

We need to get another compensation for what happen. Why is there an emergency maintenance
    Kabam we need answers!
    @Kabam Miike is this a known issue? I can't get into the game after the maintenance
  • Dark_Knight94Dark_Knight94 Posts: 22
    Now i got a msg about game is currently down for emergency maintenance! What is goin on ?
  • DalbeniwDalbeniw Posts: 18
    We just had a 2.5 hour scheduled maintenance and now we're down for another hour plus emergency maintenance. This is ridiculous
    WE NEED A COMPENSATION!!!!!!
    When is this gonna end
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    GarryDK said:

GarryDK said:

I have never played a game that compensated for scheduled maintenance. I’ve played close to a hundred online games over the years, but clearly I’ve only played the horrible ones. Because there were clearly some spectacular things going on everywhere else.
    Every month there’s a problem, few weeks ago, mcoc is down to all apple users, and now
    This
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Wouldn’t mind a small comp :P
  • GarryDKGarryDK Posts: 135 ★★
    DNA3000 said:

GarryDK said:

GarryDK said:

I have never played a game that compensated for scheduled maintenance. I’ve played close to a hundred online games over the years, but clearly I’ve only played the horrible ones. Because there were clearly some spectacular things going on everywhere else.
    Lego Legacy does it every scheduled maintenance as an example. My main point is kabam won’t even compensate for this lol. They will just hope everyone forgets like usual.
This discussion has been closed.