**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE 07/22 [merged threads]

Comments

• ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    I will probably loss half of my champ health. I hope, kabam also think about this.

The game is currently down for emergency maintenance. We are aware and are working on getting it up and running again as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

I will probably loss half of my champ health in aq. I hope, kabam also think about this.
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★

Y’all need to calm down.. this is normally the case on maintenance days.. few problems before the planned outrage and then a few afterward.. it will be back to normal tomorrow..

I would agree with you if this was the only issue recently. I can make a large list of things that have been happening in the last 2 days which is super frustrating and these issues need to be addressed.
    Issues in the last 36 Hours:
    1. AQ goes live with 20 min timer
    2. AQ gets delayed by 2 hours
    3. AQ map is not reworked
    4. AQ champs are locked for hours after it ends
    5. Arena disappears for 6+ hours
    6. Emergency maintenance after scheduled maintenance
    These are some of the issues I have seen. I am sure I have missed some.
    You missed one more thing t4 tech catalist fragments are not available in glory store for 2 weeks...I noticed couse I am hunting t4 tech cat and this happen what I only got is cosmic mystic and skill and this cycle repeat and repeat...
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

GarryDK said:

GarryDK said:

The game is currently down for emergency maintenance. We are aware and are working on getting it up and running again as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

I am fairly certain patience is lost with most of us now.
    Problem is the whales wallets are still very patient which at the end of the day is all that matters
    Whales make the world go round. Even they must be losing patience. Every other game I play compensates when there’s scheduled maintenance let alone emergency lol.
    I have never played a game that compensated for scheduled maintenance. I’ve played close to a hundred online games over the years, but clearly I’ve only played the horrible ones. Because there were clearly some spectacular things going on everywhere else.
    They use to in on this game. Then was pushed to the 2 hour ones then if was 4 hours then zip nadda not even for emergency maint
  • Adam_SeleneAdam_Selene Posts: 9
    It's back up.
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    Imran said:

I will probably loss half of my champ health. I hope, kabam also think about

I will probably loss half of my champ health in aq. I hope, kabam also think about this.
    Nope
    on apple anyway.... android still down
  • Galactus6655Galactus6655 Posts: 3
    They are not bothered just because now they are having a huge customer base and they are only money oriented... And if you are trying to say anything on this forum then instead of any acknowledgement they are surely going to delete it... @Serious_786
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    We need higher quality hamsters or maybe using a combination of them with Duracell batteries
    Android's up
  • papunonlypapunonly Posts: 35
    Okay the game is up but where is the 22hr event now??
  • Swartzy84Swartzy84 Posts: 81
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious what about items used & lost in aq,event or story quests because of your EM...I went for 100% completion of act 5.4.3...but lost them because of your EM...what U have to say about this issue
  • Tthunder2058Tthunder2058 Posts: 115
    WTF...It's1:20am on west coast game is still down.After all this time there better be a whole new game with new background areas to fight in,who cares about music.
  • CodydewCodydew Posts: 15
    H

GagoH said:

Lets talk about condensation now

Condensation is the change of the physical state of matter from the gas phase into the liquid phase, and is the reverse of vaporization. The word most often refers to the water cycle.
    Seeing this response, I’m at the same time glad, yet admittedly disappointed they didn’t demand “copulation” instead of “condensation”😜
  • Deadpool101Deadpool101 Posts: 126
    It’s BACK
  • Kavya30Kavya30 Posts: 213 ★★★
    Not to be petty or something I expected some compensation. Atleast energy refills or boosts which I used right before the emergency maintenance. Come on Kabam.......
  • KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    Kabam, it's time to hire some professional programmers - for money. These programmers that you have making you bad reputation and knows nothing..
    I was playing MUCH MORE complex/complicated games with better graphics, way more functions without simple maintenance or bug! These guys making our lives / game experience harder and quality is on the basement.

Also please stop copy-pasting apologies and tell us as a man what is the problem..
    I think we all players had enough from copy paste - "we apologise for inconviniencenencneenen.... "

I think we are paying you enough money to hire some responsible guys. It's really shame what are you preforming last days/weeks/years

peace

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★

Y’all need to calm down.. this is normally the case on maintenance days.. few problems before the planned outrage and then a few afterward.. it will be back to normal tomorrow..

I would agree with you if this was the only issue recently. I can make a large list of things that have been happening in the last 2 days which is super frustrating and these issues need to be addressed.
    Issues in the last 36 Hours:
    1. AQ goes live with 20 min timer
    2. AQ gets delayed by 2 hours
    3. AQ map is not reworked
    4. AQ champs are locked for hours after it ends
    5. Arena disappears for 6+ hours
    6. Emergency maintenance after scheduled maintenance
    These are some of the issues I have seen. I am sure I have missed some.
    But all the days where everything is just fine, which far out number the bad days, doesn't mean a thing right? Sure there's a few issues over a couple of days, they are handling it. They know the issues exist.

It's like you think they want emergency maintenance. I'd prefer instead of taking the game down to fix the issue, they just let it ride with the issue. I know you will say "they shouldn't have let the issue happen in the first place". Let's just hope you've never made mistakes, ever in life either.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    Yep the game just fails to load up...just spins it’s wheels
  • OG_Luke1OG_Luke1 Posts: 29
    Crys23 said:

Your servers suuuuck kabam. Your maintenance didnt solve anything. It's worse and worse...
    First thing on your roadmap shouldve been : FIXING SERVERS.

With all the money they have made of everyone they should be fully capable of fixing this crappy servers that go down multiple times a week.
  • KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    Everytime i have time, there is emergency/planned maintenance or the game telling that i have internet connection problems.

If i have problems with the connection, i will be unable to post this thread.

I am getting really tired with that ****
  • Deadpool101Deadpool101 Posts: 126

• OG_Luke1OG_Luke1 Posts: 29
    For all these server issues, there better be some items that have been used sent back, boosts, potions everything that goes to waste after not being able to play
  • CometEarthCometEarth Posts: 115
    Guess what another maintenance after a scheduled maintenance and an emergency maintenance
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    I guess it's time to use another server. The current server is always down.
    It sucks
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    Welp, guess the game is down again. Fun!
  • Space_gooSpace_goo Posts: 127
    Cannot login. Dreaded lost connection icon

This discussion has been closed.