**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

22hr event missing [Merged Threads]

papunonlypapunonly Posts: 35
edited July 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
After the emergency maintainance after the scheduled maintainance which took longer for android users, the 22hr event is missing for android users as of right now
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• PanbohPanboh Posts: 72
    Same here.
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    What was the event again? Can't recall
  • Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★

What was the event again? Can't recall

Should have been Event Quest Completion I think
  • Atul_aryanAtul_aryan Posts: 75
    Mannnnnnmnnnmnnnnnnn i need a 6* nowww for all this bs going in game
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    4 hours since the last one ended. Still waiting for it. Were they planning on releasing another kind of solo event today?
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    So many bugs this week...
  • Funky13rFunky13r Posts: 5
    What happened to the new solo event? Between AQ, arenas, emergency maintenance, and now failing to put up a new solo event, you are screwing us out of rewards
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,421 Guardian
    22-Hour SOLO Hero Use ended 4 hrs ago. No new 22-hour Solo event yet.

Although a new 7-hour Solo (Tech Arena) did manage to start about 3 hours ago.

(and to @Nichj99 , it is Random rotation, so not necessarily supposed to be Solo Quest Completion).
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Funky13r said:

What happened to the new solo event? Between AQ, arenas, emergency maintenance, and now failing to put up a new solo event, you are screwing us out of rewards

the current solo event does not expire for 3 more hours.
  • Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★

22-Hour SOLO Hero Use ended 4 hrs ago. No new 22-hour Solo event yet.

Although a new 7-hour Solo (Tech Arena) did manage to start about 3 hours ago.

(and to @Nichj99 , it is Random rotation, so not necessarily supposed to be Solo Quest Completion).

Yes, I know. But all things being equal and by eliminating the last 3, that’s what it should be. But there’s always a chance it isn’t.
  • Funky13rFunky13r Posts: 5
    The 22hr event hero use expired a few hours ago and a new 22hr event hasn't come up.
    You don’t eliminate the last 3, then it wouldn’t be random any more.
    Only last 2 are removed, then random between the 2 that are left.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Same and the game is down lol
  • AchunterAchunter Posts: 1
    Is it just me or is there no 22hr solo event the last ended about 5 hours ago and there’s no new ones or upcoming
    @Achunter , yep, see here..

Guess with everything else, lower priority. But hopefully once game is stable they can get the 22-hour event going again.
  • RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★
    Even rank rewards haven’t been distributed for hero use... Just to add to long list of issues
  • TheMightyJonTheMightyJon Posts: 52
    Hopefully it appears again soon, I'm trying to get some revives together for my last Abyss path.
  • migs_03migs_03 Posts: 6
    When will the next 22 hour solo objective come out?
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    This happened like, what... 2 weeks ago? Was missing and then it randomly showed up but it didn't start with a full 22 hours but showed up with the timer like it had been running the whole time. Hopefully it appears soon as I'd like to work towards the revive & unit milestone.
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 799 ★★★★
    If it was going to be Event Completion, they can keep it. :p
  • DalbeniwDalbeniw Posts: 18
    Is kabam just going to ignore the fact that we still don't have a 22 hr event up yet?
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

We're currently looking into it. Apologies for the inconvenience, folks.

Thoughts on Compensation? There have been so many bugs and issues this week. AQ issues, missing solo event, missing arenas, and emergency maintenance. Cheers.