**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE 07/22 [merged threads]

Comments

• Aamir123Aamir123 Posts: 92
    @raviXsharma only kabam knows what will happen. Lol
  • Deadpool101Deadpool101 Posts: 126
    Halley said:

You just copy & paste twice, son!
    Don't think you can trap me! 😄😄😄

• Adam_SeleneAdam_Selene Posts: 9
    What do you reckon?
    OK - let's try again... Is the screen on? Have you checked the power cord is plugged in? Hmmmmm how about we try a re-boot?
  • jmorris1jmorris1 Posts: 31
    This game is like a yoyo
  • TheHorrorTheHorror Posts: 29
    Welcome to mcoc where maintenance and emergency maintenance are ur primary events
  • Infinite Maintenance
  • GamerKniteGamerKnite Posts: 181 ★★
    Look I'm not one to complain about such things, but no one can deny the increase of maintenance and emergency maintenance over the past month and a bit. I think that as a player this is a littler irritating with AQ and Aw timers and overall gameplay, while I understand routine maintenance , the emergency maintenance on the other hand is just down right irritating. Not to mention other games give compensation for emergency maintenance , I'm not asking for much but as a player I think we should be compensated for the troubles.
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    Icy000 said:

Get ready for that 1* Groot compensation bois

I want Baby Groot <3
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    What's everyone done with their day off? Found out the sky is blue today. Will there be compensation?
  • Guys this was the 3rd time maintenance so what's going on I was in a quest fighting a champ after completing the fight the maintenance notification shows up I was boosted for the quest also we haven't able to receive the health and attack boost from the alliance event because the AQ was finished early so are we going to get any compensation regarding these issues or not???
  • I am unable to play the game. There is an issue with the connectivity. It shows an connection problem. But I have a good network connection. It is a fault from the game. Not only me my other friends too facing the same problem. Sometime it shows an interface that EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE..... Kabam team please make it fast and let us complete our Alliance Quest. Help the needy...... Thank you.
  • Johnny23Johnny23 Posts: 23
    Wtf are talking about guys? There is Always compensation when emergency maintenance occurs stop crying and wait
  • MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
    Wow...Game down three times in a day, it's like...
    Iron Man part 1, part 2 & part 3

Today's release:
    Contest is currently down for maintenance Part 1 , part 2 & part 3 :lol::wink:
  • XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Posts: 245 ★★★
    There's such thing as being wishful, such as hoping to get compensation, and there's knowing Kabam, who over the past few years has been phasing out compensation. Essentially what I'm saying is, don't expect anything or your hopes and dreams will be crushed
  • AgentNutzNZAgentNutzNZ Posts: 69
    If it wasnt bad enough yesterday,
    Normal time start AQ (yes I'm the AQ Master for my alliance)
    NZ Time 7am, activate AQ...
    Aq Finishes in 30 mins then closed off
    NZ Time 9am Activate new AQ...
    3 hours Later.... AQ Locked off but can still access through chat
    New Day
    NZ Time 7am Activate AQ
    Server Maintenance as per weekly
    An hour or 2 after maintenance, emergencey maintenance 30 min timer given, then oh look another emergency maintenance. Are we going to see this again tomorrow during Day 2 and also Placement?
  • XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Posts: 245 ★★★
    Although it would be a nice change if they gave something, even potions, revives and energy refills
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Well first aq went down and then arena vanished so I supposed they didn’t fully iron out the small bug that was hidden.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    It would be nice
  • Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
    Gimme 1* Groot
  • Ceo_of_mylifeCeo_of_mylife Posts: 5
    Servers been down 3 times for me within last 6 hours not including the schedule maintenance. Any one else having this issue?
  • ahsan73ahsan73 Posts: 25
    It’s 3rd time you guys down the game me and 5 other players are in AQ. One of my allience member was playing act6 he is so close to become cavalier and you guys down the game.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I've had this a lot today.
  • OG_Luke1OG_Luke1 Posts: 29
    MaxLee said:

Wow...Game down three times in a day, it's like...
    Iron Man part 1, part 2 & part 3

Today's release:
    Contest is currently down for maintenance Part 1 , part 2 & part 3 :lol::wink:

Get ready for part 4 about an hour before AQ ends so they can interfere with people trying to finish cause of all the maintenance
  • greedo95greedo95 Posts: 6
    it's back in emergency maintenance again.. it was up twenty minutes ago
  • Johnny23Johnny23 Posts: 23
    Yes it is annoying with mt but they dont do it on purpose. They had to fix something. Ofc there will be compensation so stop crying and wait.
This discussion has been closed.