**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• Turt_9Turt_9 Posts: 5
    In game name: turt9
    Device: Huawei mate 20 pro
    System: android
    Mobile or wifi: both
    Game version: latest
    Game mode: all
    Issue: constantly being disconnected. Everytime I am on the game, in the middle of a fight the connection is lost and then you are kicked off. This has been going on for a week or two and seems to be getting worse rather than better. Are you at kabam doing anything about this issue as its seems its a big problem with a lot of players? It's becoming pointless in playing now.
  • Danklacrank1Danklacrank1 Posts: 59
    The pause button on the fight screen is horrible! It doesn't work half the time. It's too small and too high up. It needs to be lower and bigger. Unless this is by design for us to take damage everytime we need to hit pause. Please fix this it shouldn't be too hard to do. Thanks for the improvements and seems like the game is headed in a great direction. p.s on a side note PLEASE give starlord a pre-fight ability to choose his sp2 he has been forgotten about anyway
  • pheonixcreatorpheonixcreator Posts: 69
    So basically I play on Android and a similar kind of thing happened . I got to the standard loading screen perfectly normally . ( By standard I mean the one u get when u click on fight or something like that ) . Then it kicked me off . This has been happening for weeks now and is very annoying . Any ideas ? Do kabam know anything about this ?
  • pheonixcreatorpheonixcreator Posts: 69
    Idk why u would want to know this ; maybe so u could see when the problem started , but my in-game name is rayzablayde
  • Cereal_Killer_CKCereal_Killer_CK Posts: 15
    edited July 2020
    In-Game Name: Da Calvin Klein
    Device and Model: Samsung A30
    Device Operating System: Android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 27.2.5
    Game Mode: Labyrinth of Legends, Abyss of Legends
    Description of the Issue: I can't start the fight. I tap at the FIGHT button and the game crashes (it freezes and all I can do is restart the app). I've tried leaving the Quest, restarting the app and reinstalling it too, nothing works so far.
  • LonMLonM Posts: 29
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos Is anyone going to respond to all the recent post about not being able to enter into fights , when you hit the fight button and it takes 15 to 20 seconds to get into fight if you are lucky , because there is a good chance it freezes or just boots you out and you lose half health . IT is the Patch 27.05 that came out . I talk to support they had no help or solution , just fill out form , which i did , but no one can seem to give me an honest and straigh answer WHAT i'm supposed to do ??? I would at leastliek a response HEY we know this is happening we are working on a fix , something . This great dev road map , more open and transparent communication , you are failing your roadmap .. PLEASE .. any help or answer would be great.
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    In-Game Name:
    Device and Model: Honor 7x
    Device Operating System: Android 8.0.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Cellular
    Game Version Installed: latest
    Game Mode: AQ/AW
    Description of the Issue: After clicking the fight button the game will freeze for roughly 15 seconds. Then one of 2 things will happen. It will begin to load the fight. Or, and this is the bad one, it will start to load back into the map screen in an endless load. If this happens then the champ is charged with a time out and there is nothing I can do about it.

The freeze happens every time but the timeout happens rarely. I believe it's related to how long you wait in the fight screen before clicking the fight button.

But losing half my health and costing a death in AW is not fun. Please look into this.
  • Somethingsome2Somethingsome2 Posts: 17
    edited July 2020
    I finally got the major issues sorted with a reinstall from scratch. However, connection issues are worse than they were before the update. I find often I can't reconnect when booted, unless I restart the game.

I'm on 200Mbps wifi with no lag, yet the game is constantly showing connectivity issues. Not sure what cloud service you use, but my guess is AWS. Your edge location setup seems a mess, or your load balancer is failing to allocate proper resources with the right triggers. Regardless, it's most certainly on your end, not mine.
  • SkullxSkullx Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: Skullyo_Primo
    Device and Model: Huawei P30 Pro
    Device Operating System: emui 10.1.0
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 25.0
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: In any fight, using any character from my roster at least i will lost connection. Latest happend just now in AW, i finish a battle while loading a score it pop network issue. When i restart the game my hp iis at half and need to rebattle.. Need use pot to max heal which is wasted.
    Hello Kabam !!!! Anyone ????? How about some type of response or hey we know this is happening we are working on it !!!! The great Kabam road roap ... more player friendly , more communications .... JUST MORE LIES !!!!!!!!
  • Rapture300Rapture300 Posts: 7
    In game name- Rapture300
    Device model- Google Pixel XL 2
    System- Android 10
    Wifi & cellular
    Version- 27.2.5
    Game mode- Alliance Quest and Alliance War crashes, freezes

Everything will be working fine and then once I finish a fight and once I finish a fight the red connection error comes up on the bottom right corner. It also pops up sometimes mid fight.
  • mrfootball1988mrfootball1988 Posts: 14
    I have 14 accounts. Names are
    rahmrfootball, mrfootballrah, mrfootball88, rockyboy2011, 88mrfootball, mrfootball70, 70mrfootball, thedevilsreaper,
    Danika Laine, rockyboy11, Rockets1988, mrfootball1970, Rocketboy2011, mrfootball1988
    Have several devices will list 3
    Kyocera E6910, Kyocera E6810, Samsung s5e tablet
    Current update 27.2.5 on all devices even uninstalled and reinstalled several times different dates and times also
    Operating systems android 7.1.1 android 9,
    Both wifi and cellular have same issue
    Lag, crashing, not loading costing me resources because of being times out especially in aw and aq just over all poor performance especially with loading and logging in. Aw season will be effected by this problem
    Should I put in a ticket with tech ?
  • greg64ggreg64g Posts: 1
    Again an Emergency Maintenance Kabam ? Are you professionals ?
    Someone forgot to give the monkeys their bananas and I guess they went on strike.
  • cjohnadcjohnad Posts: 2
    Cjohnad
    Samsung a40
    Both
    New version july 20
    All game modes
    Random heavy attacks thrown into combos, special attacks not launching when pressing the button. Connection and performance issues.
  • PurceluSPurceluS Posts: 13

In-Game Name: Da Calvin Klein
    Device and Model: Samsung A30
    Device Operating System: Android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Mode: Labyrinth of Legends, Abyss of Legends
    Description of the Issue: I can't start the fight. I tap at the FIGHT button and the game crashes (it freezes and all I can do is restart the app). I've tried leaving the Quest, restarting the app and reinstalling it too, nothing works so far.

Same for me, after last patch loading fights are too long, in quests loadind is between 5-7 secs, in AQ and AW loading takes around 10-14secs but biggest problem is at LoL or Abyss where loadings are between 40-50secs. Maybe that why you think is doesnt work, just let the game to load the fight, even if look like it takes forever
    Same stuff different day still doing even after maintenance why, ?
  • Yugu43221Yugu43221 Posts: 12
    Kabam programmer must be high af.
    Why dont you change your name to bugam instead of kabam.only bugs
  • BEAST_MASTER_64BEAST_MASTER_64 Posts: 7
    In-Game Name: BEAST-MASTER 64
    Device and Model: Redmi note 5 pro
    Device Operating System: 9
    Cellular or WiFi: both (Cellular carrier - JIO)
    Game Version Installed: 25.0
    Description of the Issue: Before the start of any fight, the game freezes for atleast 4-5 seconds. Everything else is smooth, gamplay is fine, no lag between menus or anything. Its freezing just at start of any fight, even arena i have to wait for 5 second after each fight.
  • OmnirexOmnirex Posts: 3
    Still lagging to start match on all game modes , gameplay still not running smoothly, and emergency maitnence and freezing. This game has officially become unplayable it's been going on for almost a week now. It's unacceptable!
  • Tiger3_1Tiger3_1 Posts: 9
    In game name Tiger 3~1..The version installed is the latest one. Android version 9.Operator Vodafone India..Cellular and wifi both. Phone samsung j7 pro.

This happens in story mode/event quest and side quest where I block my champ and instead of holding its ground the champ runs towards the opponent giving them the chance to hit back at me and there is constant lag in between this which causes either the champ.to take damage or get Ko

This has been going on for the last 15 days and when it happens in aq or aw it more painful.
  • Tseramed19Tseramed19 Posts: 35
    In-Game Name: SturmBreaker
    Device and Model: LG G5
    Device Operating System: Android 8.0.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Wi-fi
    Game Mode: Alliance Quests, Arenas, Daily Proving Grounds (Expert), Northern Expeditions
    Description of the Issue: The game lags ever since the Scheduled Maintenance on July 22, 2020. When I say “lags”, it’s like my screen registers 1 out of every 5 frames…approximately; possibly more. So parrying is a big guess. I uninstalled the game, and reinstalled, and that seemed to help a bit. In that the lag is still there and noticeable and affects harder difficulty fights, but I would estimate that 1 out of every 3 frames registers. I compared it to my son’s ipad, just to confirm that I wasn’t imagining things, and I simply used the battlescreen on a Northern Expeditions map. As the “space boulders” fly by in the background, it’s obvious that my screen has less “refresh” then what is possible. The boulders do not move smoothly, but move suddenly... like blips. (sorry, best explanation i can think of). This only occurred after the Scheduled Maintenance, and it’s preventing me from playing sufficiently well in upper level difficulty, as a Cavalier player. Thanks for your time.
  • Thomas_3TThomas_3T Posts: 47
    In-Game Name: not the boy
    Device: Moto G7 Play
    Device OS: Android 9.0 (Oreo, I think?)
    Wi-Fi Warrior
    Game Version: If the Play store is to be trusted, 27.2.5 (no option to update and that is the version MCOC claims to be)
    Issue: Same as Slappapow, where the game freezes in place yet sounds can be heard. If it were lag I'd be able to handle it, my last device was a Samsung On5. This is a wholeass Za Warudo the game pulls.
    (May also have other issues, will doublecheck once the game's up again)

PS: most definitely not an Android-exclusive issue, but entering AQ/AW using the overhead chat prompts is stupidly inconsistent. Either make it a thing or drop it entirely.