**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking for a family friendly alliance

Hello I’m looking for a family friendly alliance preferred them to be Christians but it’s cool if not

Comments

• EchoBravoEchoBravo Posts: 63

• SlayerzzSlayerzz Posts: 399
    So @EchoBravo what kind of ally do u need?? Which map? Which rank?

Yours ZOMBIES MASTER
    -Slayerzz~1
    Looking for a family friendly alliance
    Slayerzz said:

So @EchoBravo what kind of ally do u need?? Which map? Which rank?

Yours ZOMBIES MASTER
    -Slayerzz~1

Don’t matter what rank
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    We are silver 2 and run map 4. Line is mandatory. My line id is medeuink.
  • SlayerzzSlayerzz Posts: 399
    @EchoBravo you can join us we are a friendly ally and if you want you can join us. If you have line it's better cause that's the place where we chill out with friends.
  • Billotch13Billotch13 Posts: 125
    if you are still looking, add me on Line swaggydaddyo and let's chat!
  • HelluvaPullHelluvaPull Posts: 83
    If you have discord, I’ll be more than happy to have you
  • SoCal07SoCal07 Posts: 19
    Aloha EchoBravo,

Controlled Collective II (our 2nd of 3 branches) runs 3 BGs of AQ Maps 3, 4, and 5 x 5 days. We 100% explore all maps with modifiers. We are a group of mature adults and family oriented.

Only AQ and Line app for communication are mandatory.

Wars are optional, players choice if they want to participate in wars. We do run one BG of AW for

Contact on Line app is preferred:
    1. Phaelon Grey
    2. Rachel
    3. JudoJohn
    4. Mathina
    5. Or contact me, SoCal07

In game contacts:
    1. Phaelon Grey
    2. Reitchel
    3. JudoJohn
    4. Mathina
    5. Or add me, MassCal7 Actual
  • Capt_StrikerCapt_Striker Posts: 152
    @EchoBravo add me via line at captstrikerr if you wanna hear about our alliance buddy

• Bane2468Bane2468 Posts: 7
    If you are still looking for an alliance add me on line and we can chat: bane2468
  • PopItOffPopItOff Posts: 36
    EchoBravo said:

Hello I’m looking for a family friendly alliance preferred them to be Christians but it’s cool if not

Hey our alliance is specifically a family friendly ally!! We are chill people and looking for chill people like you. If you are interested add me on line or discord.
    Line ID: xxawesome154(EST)
    Discord: *_* #2759
  • SpiderCWLSpiderCWL Posts: 141
    We are an alliance in the rebuilding process. Veteran and intermediate players are welcomed. Currently doing Maps 5 & 3 in AQ, and may do 5/4/3 in the future to accommodate players of different levels. Also do 1 group (optional) in AW. No chat app required. Only use the in-game chat. Search for "team martin" if interested.
  • JustadudeJustadude Posts: 87

• JustadudeJustadude Posts: 87
    @EchoBravo yes to what you need. Map 5 AQ 240 mil. 2 BG AW
  • Ssj3GokuSsj3Goku Posts: 34
    The forsaken aliance.. Maybe you heard of us.. Check it out, looking for friendly people based on overal respect and humble. My line goku2020
  • Ssj3GokuSsj3Goku Posts: 34
    Maps 554, gold 3 for now..