**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

well that was unexpected :)

so I was reading through a variant 4 guide and found out I need a 1 star hulk. unfortunately I started playing at the time of the first summoner appreciation calendar so I never received a 1 star hulk due to y progression being so accelerated. after panicking for a few hours that I was stuffed I decided it wouldn`t hurt to buy a few hero crystals for 150 units then this happened when I popped them

Comments

• Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Where do you find those hero crystals? I don’t see them in my crystal options.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,413 Guardian

Where do you find those hero crystals? I don’t see them in my crystal options.

They are in Store, costs units. 80% chance 2* and 20% chance of 1* (and then sub-chance at it actually being Hulk, which is only one ppl are hoping for).
    I see where they are now, thank you. I still have my 1star hulk, just seeing others open the crystals and not knowing where those crystals are was what was bugging me lol.
  • Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    praise RNG but to get 1* hulk once with expected probability you would have to spend 1k units
    I am working on variants right now also. I got the first 2 maps of variant 4 done. I heard its a lot easier after that.
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    I am nowhere near variant 4 but a few weeks ago I popped one of those crystals and got 1 star hulk.
  • Peter_porker124Peter_porker124 Posts: 32
    Dam we must not sell champs