well that was unexpected :)

so I was reading through a variant 4 guide and found out I need a 1 star hulk. unfortunately I started playing at the time of the first summoner appreciation calendar so I never received a 1 star hulk due to y progression being so accelerated. after panicking for a few hours that I was stuffed I decided it wouldn`t hurt to buy a few hero crystals for 150 units then this happened when I popped them

Comments

  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 933 ★★★
    Where do you find those hero crystals? I don’t see them in my crystal options.
  • Where do you find those hero crystals? I don’t see them in my crystal options.

    They are in Store, costs units. 80% chance 2* and 20% chance of 1* (and then sub-chance at it actually being Hulk, which is only one ppl are hoping for).
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 933 ★★★
    I see where they are now, thank you. I still have my 1star hulk, just seeing others open the crystals and not knowing where those crystals are was what was bugging me lol.
  • Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 314 ★★
    praise RNG but to get 1* hulk once with expected probability you would have to spend 1k units
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 933 ★★★
    I am working on variants right now also. I got the first 2 maps of variant 4 done. I heard its a lot easier after that.
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    I am nowhere near variant 4 but a few weeks ago I popped one of those crystals and got 1 star hulk.
  • Peter_porker124Peter_porker124 Posts: 32
    Dam we must not sell champs
  • Ebony_NawEbony_Naw Posts: 1,593 ★★★★★

    Dam we must not sell champs


    He clearly states he never got one because he progressed too quickly. I'll never understand this automatic need to state not to sell champs whenever 1* hulk comes up. Besides the fact that you're wrong, these responses aren't even appropriate sometimes, such as here, yet they're given anyway.

    Must be programmed in like TAHITI in Agents of Shield (because there was mention in another thread, figured I'd borrow it as a source of reference).

    Why did you sell 1* hulk? It's a magical place.
  • Ebony_NawEbony_Naw Posts: 1,593 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020

    so I was reading through a variant 4 guide and found out I need a 1 star hulk. unfortunately I started playing at the time of the first summoner appreciation calendar so I never received a 1 star hulk due to y progression being so accelerated. after panicking for a few hours that I was stuffed I decided it wouldn`t hurt to buy a few hero crystals for 150 units then this happened when I popped them


    Congrats! I'm fortunate to have always kept mine, but that path (and mordo, whom you need to fight 3 times I believe) are a nightmare without Hulk. Big pull there.
Sign In or Register to comment.