**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New champion incoming possibly known as "Night Thrasher"!?

Earlier ago MCOC posted artwork hinting at a new champion arriving, all I can get from this is that the guy rides a skateboard and he has a red and black colour scheme going. I started looking at the comments below and I start seeing the name "Night Thrasher" showing up a lot so research name; based on what comes up I think this could definitely be him. First time hearing about this character and I think he looks pretty dope, anyways I'd love to hear what you guys think about this possible "Night Thrasher" character as the newcomer to MCOC. 👍🔥sinlap1idkh1.jpg
o44h1v9efwuq.jpg

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,673 ★★★★★
    I'm thinking this might be that curveball champ they talked about lol
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Hmm maybe he’s the perfect blade counter we’ve been waiting for
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    So it looks like we are getting Power Ranger (Dark Hawk) and a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle (Night Thrasher) added this month. Fun. Do we get to morph or eat pizza pie for added bonuses?
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    Nah, the curveball champ was goldpool
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    He was pretty popular in the 90's.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Well the announcement confirmed it was Night Thrasher soooooo......
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Hmm maybe he’s the perfect blade counter we’ve been waiting for

Considering Night Thrasher beats up Villains doubt he will be a Blade Counter. Not that Blade needs to be countered.
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    Night Thrasher? More like belongs in the trash!
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    That’s one of my favorite spongebob quotes
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    That’s one of my favorite spongebob quotes

looks like someone understand my reference. nice
    #ripstevenhillenburg
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Now all we need is rocket racer. Hes the original skateboard super hero.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I think bringing champions who aren’t well known is a good idea. A lot of champs who were added I never heard of. I have a better understanding of these hero’s and villains who I never heard of. But January better be The Thing and Jonny Blaze.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I think bringing champions who aren’t well known is a good idea. A lot of champs who were added I never heard of. I have a better understanding of these hero’s and villains who I never heard of. But January better be The Thing and Jonny Blaze.
    *Johnny Storm
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    Let it not be said that Kabam totally ignore the wishlist thread:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/288021/#Comment_288021. (Night Thrasher champion design)

If he's rubbish, I apologise.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    Thrasher also got resurrected (by the Collector himself) in the actual Contest of Champions comic; so of course, it's possible that this storyline isn't entirely unknown to the mcoc team...
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    so another w.e character that for some odd reason in the kabam universe he's gonna be a GOD
  • H3LLSHOW247H3LLSHOW247 Posts: 151
    @Austin555555 I absolutely with you on that man, I'm a huge Marvel fan myself but I don't even know every goddamn character in Marvel, the list is endless lol. MCOC showing some of Marvel less popular character could be a good thing especially for roster size.
  • H3LLSHOW247H3LLSHOW247 Posts: 151
    Give us more 90's era characters man, everyone loves X-men and there's a massive ton of dope X-men characters they ain't shown off yet. Now we get another 90's era character "Night Thrasher" which I'm already kinda liking more than Luke Cage lol; we need more!
  • FungeonFungeon Posts: 124
    Will he finally dethrown Marvel Now Cyclops as the most powerful AQ clearer?
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    black robo cop now I remember where ive seen that spike befor
  • BigBeeZeeBigBeeZee Posts: 3
    Night Thrasher and DarkHawk added was my favourite update. Just wish Night Thrasher had his original look
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Lol
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

BigBeeZee said:

Night Thrasher and DarkHawk added was my favourite update. Just wish Night Thrasher had his original look

dude, it’s an almost two year old thread. Why?
    Still don't feel like "reviving" threads is against any forum rules tho...🤷🏾‍♂️