**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Emergency Maintenance [7/22]

cAncAmOcAncAmO Posts: 681 ★★
edited July 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Amazing day!

Comments

• A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    Yeah this is abit of a pain now... Not fair on the players! Tell the grandmaster to stop going out in his special alone time ship and focus on the contest
  • Terror_TomTerror_Tom Posts: 152
    And another emergancy mantaince
  • MitriaxMitriax Posts: 215 ★★
    Cha cha real smooth
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    edited July 2020

Game again and again down .
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    I was thinking it was just me
  • Serious_786Serious_786 Posts: 99 ★★

• Rush_CatRush_Cat Posts: 23
    bro your man is just tryna get his morning grind rn
  • papunonlypapunonly Posts: 35
    Emergency maintainance again??!
  • Serious_786Serious_786 Posts: 99 ★★

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Just to be clear, I would really like for Kabam to take their time to sort all of this out once and for all as there have been many issues over the past 2 or so days, but at this point, compensation is justified for sure for after Kabam figure out what they have to fix.
  • Rush_CatRush_Cat Posts: 23

Congrats everyone! We've just been Kabam'd!!! For the second time this morning....so far...

fourth time bud if you count the scheduled maintenance, I've been up all night for it all
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    How's everyone's day going?
  • adramelchadramelch Posts: 98
    Maintenance again. Please cancel AQ and restart it when the game is working properly again. We are not to blame for this mess so make the right decision and stop punishing us
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Rush_Cat said:

Congrats everyone! We've just been Kabam'd!!! For the second time this morning....so far...

fourth time bud if you count the scheduled maintenance, I've been up all night for it all
    I was only counting the two times within the last few hours, but yes there have been about 3 emergency maintenances within the last 24 hours plus one scheduled maintenance.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    thank God it's the game. I thought it was my wifi screwing me
  • InfnitygauntletInfnitygauntlet Posts: 3
    I had max boosts active because I was trying to finish my last path on variant 4. I was doing the biohazard path in the final quest and decided that I should boost for that buffed hulk buster fight so I don’t die to the shock as quickly. This emergency maintenance is very irritating. Why should I bother using boosts if this can just happen?
  • Adios50Adios50 Posts: 38
    Maintenance ! Is the game good ?

Oh no at all
This discussion has been closed.