**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Emergency Maintenance [7/22]

Comments

• N1ghtwolfN1ghtwolf Posts: 33
    dear kabam, pls advise the reason for such grave issues n AQ ssn this week , our alliance was running map 665 and we were at verge of closing map 6 n bg1 when game again went down for 4th time for maintenance, pls advise the likely outcome and compensation that alliance is likely to get as many members have used pots and revives in map 6, just offering ticket refunds doesnt solve the purpose and hope kabam understands the issue,keeping in view the interest of the game, hope for a justified feedback and compensation
  • PisicuPisicu Posts: 3
    Hello Kabam,
    A few minutes ago I was on boss fight and the game was crash again and again, I lost my champs in aq, what you do about that ???
  • WhatCouldItBe7WhatCouldItBe7 Posts: 47
    I was collecting units to beat sentinel, who is at 40%, and all of sudden boom crashes. I can’t wait for this maintenance to go down, maybe theyll even through so compensation I just hope one of them is a revive.
  • InfnitygauntletInfnitygauntlet Posts: 3
    So I was decided to put on a bunch of boosts not knowing that five minutes later there would be emergency maintenance. I am on my last path in variant 4 exploration, the biohazard path in the la so quest, and I decided I should boost so I don’t die from that buffed hulk buster’s shock damage as fast. I didn’t even get a chance to try and fight him because of maintenance. What a joke. Why should I even bother boosting if emergency maintenance could just happen and waste my boosts entire duration?
  • StopNTakeStopNTake Posts: 50
    I hope we can get a compensation this time because this is getting really annoying.
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    I don't usually scream and demand things but at this point, it'll only be fair to say that compensation is in order. Personally, I managed to explore 5.3 in time today so I didn't lose all that much item wise but I can imagine people hoping that the 2nd and 3rd maintenance would be the last one and then boosting and losing items etc
  • Bluto152Bluto152 Posts: 9

Just to be clear, I would really like for Kabam to take their time to sort all of this out once and for all as there have been many issues over the past 2 or so days, but at this point, compensation is justified for sure for after Kabam figure out what they have to fix.

And I don’t think they should be trying to tie compensation to specific activities that they can measure. I’m on my work break, wanted to work on Nova arena, but the game is down. They couldn’t possibly know that, nor do I expect them to, but then compensation should reflect this imperfect knowledge and be applied broadly AKA not simply refunding AQ tickets
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★

At this point, with 4 emergency maintenances, arenas missing, AQ champs stuck in a void for 24 hours, and a solo event missing, it is VERY justified to get compensation.

- Arena grinders missed out on many hours in the arenas
    - This AQ cycle has gotten completely messed up (my alliance is still in section 2 because of all the emergency maintenances)
    - People are getting kicked out of important fights because of the emergency maintenance

Agreed
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Bluto152 said:

Just to be clear, I would really like for Kabam to take their time to sort all of this out once and for all as there have been many issues over the past 2 or so days, but at this point, compensation is justified for sure for after Kabam figure out what they have to fix.

And I don’t think they should be trying to tie compensation to specific activities that they can measure. I’m on my work break, wanted to work on Nova arena, but the game is down. They couldn’t possibly know that, nor do I expect them to, but then compensation should reflect this imperfect knowledge and be applied broadly AKA not simply refunding AQ tickets
    Agreed
  • Game should be back up and running, everyone. Sorry for the inconvenience, but thank you for the patience. We'll be bringing the feedback and concerns for all of this directly to the rest of our teams.
  • TTG2020TTG2020 Posts: 4
    Maintenance is fine and all but why not fix the underlying issues. Pull out the splinter. As a player, I'd be willing to take some small changes if the team could do that. While I admit I definitely don't know the cause here are some suggestions I've been thinking about that might take off some of the weight.

1. Get rid of the help button altogether. I know you were going to add a help all button but just shorten the timers on champions and make it all automatic for arena. The 1,000 loyalty could just be earned by signing in each day.

2. Make an expiration for opening up crystals. Make a limit for certain items and don't have timers for everything (catalysts would still need something - maybe just an expansion of inventory). An example would be arena boosts. If you open too many of these, too bad - they're gone.

3. Design maps so energy isn't needed for AQ or AW. More alliances finish more quickly, fewer instances, less weight. Why does it matter whether it takes 22 hours or 3? It definitely becomes less of a chore that way.

Anyway, I can't imagine the amount of timers, instances, storage, etc... that goes into a game like this but I think whatever you can do to take off the strain of whatever is doing this to the game over and over again... Do it. We'll understand. At the end of it all, when our loading screens decrease and the lag diminishes we'll all be happier.

• Roman4544Roman4544 Posts: 85

Game should be back up and running, everyone. Sorry for the inconvenience, but thank you for the patience. We'll be bringing the feedback and concerns for all of this directly to the rest of our teams.

Game is down again
This discussion has been closed.