**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which crystal should I spend my shards on?

manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★

Which crystal should I spend my shards on? 32 votes

A 5 Star Featured Crystal
40%
CiciliatoQuattrucciThicco_ModeGreekhitOmedennCornflake04Doctor_Strange19MathgeekŘïdđhįmmanan_44MrGreekPybruhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 13 votes
A 5*Dual Class Crystal (Coming in August)
59%
VadersFatherSaielWulfgar79MysterioAwesomoChaosAnthinhoSarvanga1_KingKevin8PotatolegionGinjabredMonstaGiodood_1DretlleMasterpuffSpideyFunkoChikelMuffinBrainLivingLegendxCrcrcrcStopNTake 19 votes

Comments

• manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    Personally, I think buying a featured would be better as the chance to get a god tier would be higher than a dual class crystal
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    depends on the needs and size of you roster.
    I have 11 5 stars and they are the following:
    Hood, Rocket Racoon, Mephisto, Sentry, Punisher 2099, Claire, Sentinel, Doc Ock, Night Thrasher, Doctor Strange
    So yeah I think I desperately need better champs
    All are unduped except for Claire and Mephisto
  • KingKevin8KingKevin8 Posts: 114 ★★
    manan_44 said:

I have 11 5 stars and they are the following:
    Hood, Rocket Racoon, Mephisto, Sentry, Punisher 2099, Claire, Sentinel, Doc Ock, Night Thrasher, Doctor Strange
    So yeah I think I desperately need better champs

Don't go for featured crystals yet. There are so many great champs in the basic that you do not have and it is 33% cheaper. I would not even think about featured crystals until you get at least 50 - 60 5* champs.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    wait how much are the dual classes? if they're same price as basics, then probably those, or just go basics. not a huge reason to go for either of these if your roster is dnall
  • A 5*Dual Class Crystal (Coming in August)
    If the duel class stays at the 10k it was said to be, then I'd say try for that. Other than that however i'd say stick to basics
  • Rap027Rap027 Posts: 88
    I’m in this same boat (I only have 4 5* champs though), the feature crystal is SO GOOD, but i have ended up only going with basics because I feel weird paying 5k more shards and losing the chance at some of the best champs in the game. I’m still unsure what the best decision is because the feature champs are so cool I just know that allot of them really benefit from their awakened ability and I wouldn’t be able to do that for a very long time. I’m unsure what the odds will end up being on the dual class crystal but if you are targeting a specific champ that will help
    @HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Hood and Mephisto are at rank 1 and I only use them for arenas so they are useless in quests. Doc Ock is pretty good and I will take him to r3 for sure. Claire and Sentinel are the only 4/55's I have and they are wonderful.
    So I only have 3/11 useful champs in my 5* star that's why I need more god tier champs.
    Opened a basic yesterday was tired of waiting for class crystal and got imiw. Is he good unduped for quests