**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Canadian Difficulty Guardian Bug [Merged Thread]

Thomas_3TThomas_3T Posts: 47
edited July 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues

Where are these armor ups coming from? I can't nullify or buff immunize them, and armor break doesn't work either. I've checked his powers and abilities to no avail, and he has no boss-specific nodes.
Post edited by Kabam Boo on

Comments

• Blackadder17996Blackadder17996 Posts: 62
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/hvy8q4/why_are_armour_break_debuffs_not_removing_his/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Above is the link to the video. The armour breaks are stacking up as a separate debuff instead of taking out him armour up buffs. Any idea why?

Community and @Kabam Miike

Same thing happening with Warlock.
  • horrendous_toohorrendous_too Posts: 226 ★★
    also happening with corvus armor breaks and with black widow Claire not nullifying his buffs.
  • JuliusCaesarJuliusCaesar Posts: 27
    Happening with Medusa and Vision Aarkus as well. Seen Doom not able to nullify the armor ups as well. What's happening?
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    I've had problems with him, too. Claire can't nullify his armour up buffs and Buff Immunity isn't working properly against him.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    I’ve beat him about 6 times already and my issue was his stupid auto block thing.

Medusa was doing just fine against him. I just couldn’t land any specials with his constant yellow Circle things going up 😔
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    Just a thought: but are the armour up buffs just a visual glitch? Would need to test to verify. One counter to that thought is that Corvus can armour break him...
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Man_Bat said:

Just a thought: but are the armour up buffs just a visual glitch? Would need to test to verify. One counter to that thought is that Corvus can armour break him...

No they are actually there. When using Claire, you spend a charge each hit to nullify, that wouldn’t happen if it were a visual glitch. He’s actually gaining armor buffs on each hit
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Doom can remove them.
    HI_guys said:

Anything?

Nope. Don't know how he's gaining additional Armour Ups. Probably some bug which will be another emergency maintainence.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    So we probably shouldn't do Expaditions right now then... Damn...
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★

Doom can remove them.

the question is why is he getting so many? and really i don't know either. but Ghost. she makes for an excellent counter to just about everything he does.

still , what's with the constant armor up buffs one may never know ... the game makes its own rules lol
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Its the easiest fight with symbiote supreme.

Althought I found really anoying that autoblock on special attacks, nevertheless the bleeds killed him super fast.
  • TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
    I tried with doom & can kill him BUT I could not remove the armor up bufs (or at least they stated at six)
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Well it's clearly Bugged, has anyone tried him on Epic Difficulty yet, maybe the Breakthrough Node on Canadian Difficulty is causing an issue?
    @Lagacy @Seatin

https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/hvy8q4/why_are_armour_break_debuffs_not_removing_his/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Above is the link to the video. The armour breaks are stacking up as a separate debuff instead of taking out him armour up buffs. Any idea why?

Community and @Kabam Miike