**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Is Hulkbuster bugged???

psp742psp742 Posts: 2,292 ★★★★
edited July 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
I know hulkbuster heavy attack inflict shock damage to opponents and sp1 is unblockable that cause armor break.

I was fighting Kabam's 5* Hulkbuster in AQ, he was inflicting my Vision og shock damage each time he use heavy attack [didn't connect any hits] (I dex back avoid being hit), and sp1 completely missed [still got armor break] without hitting my champion.. that is super odd, unless its deliberate to make summoner use revive..

When i use my 5* Hulkbuster 3/45 sig40 in any fight, if my heavy attacks miss, AI will capitalize and combo me.. NOTE: the opponent didn't get shock on them, and if my sp1 miss connecting upon the opponent, nothing happens.. which is what its supposed to be.

Is there favoritism program into the game? Anyone experience same thing? Thanks.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The armour break is designed to just apply I think, and you can get shocked by hitting hulkbuster
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,292 ★★★★
    Thanks Lvernon15, I didn't know that.. how come AI opponents don't get shock when they hit my blocking Hulkbuster? Does he need to be sig200 for them to get shock from hitting blocking defender.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

Thanks Lvernon15, I didn't know that.. how come AI opponents don't get shock when they hit my blocking Hulkbuster? Does he need to be sig200 for them to get shock from hitting blocking defender.

Don’t quote me on this but I believe it’s when a crit is landed against him, doesn’t really happen while blocking aside a few champs
  • You get shocked by doing critical hits to hulkbuster. Hitting him in block should not trigger it.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Probably should've double checked his Description before making the Post (didn't mean this in a rude way)
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,292 ★★★★
    Sometimes the description is misleading, I got sort of confused by it.. if it was intentional then there is no harm in asking and if its a bug, hopefully kabam doesn't change it.. not sure why it triggered with Vision og.. he usually doesn't crit for me.
  • psp742 said:

Sometimes the description is misleading, I got sort of confused by it.. if it was intentional then there is no harm in asking and if its a bug, hopefully kabam doesn't change it.. not sure why it triggered with Vision og.. he usually doesn't crit for me.

his crit rate is low, but if he does crit, HB has a chance to shock you for it unfortunately.