**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Canadian Difficulty Guardian Bug [Merged Thread]

Comments

• CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    Yeah was thinking about this too when i fought him.
    My Cmm put like 8 armor breaks on him when she was in binary and he still had 6 armor up buffs.
    And as spoken before, pulverize dosent work either.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    He may have some nodes on him ... but apparently we can't even see them
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Everyone at Kabam taking a break? Need at least a comment of you are looking into it...
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Yeah he can’t be nullified true damage is still bugged with armor break so it has no effect and atleast from my testing armor break isn’t removing them so there is no way to remove this armor up buff which is BS
    Ctuchik said:

My Cmm put like 8 armor breaks on him when she was in binary and he still had 6 armor up buffs.

Yeah, he is bugged, unless there is a invisible node on him... Kabam needs to say something.
  • V16ulV16ul Posts: 79

From where is he getting these 6 indefinite armour ups and which ability is tiggering this.

Is this bug or what?
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    He seems to be bugged. I cannot armor break him.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Yes it's a bug and there's already 2 other threads trying to figure out what's up, let us know there if you find anything.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I nullified one with sym and could do much else. It wasn’t horrible but annoying lol
    same tried with arkuss, no way to remove those indefinite armour up buffs...

I nullified one with sym and could do much else. It wasn’t horrible but annoying lol

Yup if the champ depends on DOT damage then this fight is not much bad. But without DOT damage, it feels like i am hitting an iron wall with my bare hands...
    Definitely bugged.

I wonder why Kabam hasn't responded in multiple threads about this?
  • Sunspot_masterSunspot_master Posts: 7
    If you have a Symbiote supreme, take advantage of this bug and just do damage via every stagger and armor up trigger. that's what I have been doing.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    SparkAlot said:

Ctuchik said:

Yeah, he is bugged, unless there is a invisible node on him... Kabam needs to say something.
    It's not like he's supposed to have an Armor Break Immunity Node because they still place on him they just don't remove the Armor Ups, and if he had Mystic Ward to reduce Nullify Chance then Black Widow CV wouldn't have her Charges changing with each hit that's supposed to Nullify.
  • Space_gooSpace_goo Posts: 127
    Have to use Heimdall :)
  • Space_gooSpace_goo Posts: 127
    Heimdall works
  • HelluvaPullHelluvaPull Posts: 83
    Why does he gain so many armor ups? I’m so confused as to why. It doesn’t say anything about 6 armor ups in his ability description. Anyone care to explain?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    what is wrong with the other threads on the topic?
  • HelluvaPullHelluvaPull Posts: 83
    Lormif said:

what is wrong with the other threads on the topic?

Are there other threads?

• Anton2400Anton2400 Posts: 1
    I’ve tried with cmm and no armor breaks, no nullify with sym supreme or voodoo
  • Amms90Amms90 Posts: 327 ★★★
    Okay guys listen. I just tried the same match that I had during the uncollected eq. I took my Medusa against Guardian. I armor shattered him and then I had my 3 furies and while he was armor shattered I threw my sp2 and he autoblocked me. Why? Because WHILE BEING ARMOR SHATTERED he still had 6 armor ups. This interaction is broken, I thought. I went and tried the same match against Guardian in the Epic difficulty. This time around I could properly armor shatter him and then he wouldn't autoblock my sp2. Now I concluded that the bug issue comes with the interaction between Guardian's abilities and the global node in the Canadian difficulty. The issue here is that you can't throw any specials at him unless his armor is down. But he will have those 6 permanent armor ups through the entire fight. Also having those 6 permanent armor ups makes him substantially stronger. I already wasted a couple revives and a few small potions to clear him 2 times. I think this issue should be addressed properly and also compensation should be given to those players who wasted resources not knowing what was going on.

I understand today was a bad day for Kabam but we had countless issues with timers, events and resources expiring while we weren't able to log in. I think this time around you need to get it together and fix the issues and compensate the users who waste time and effort on a game that's constantly bugged and not working properly, not mentioning the ever more frequent emergency maintenance.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra
  • Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Definitely broken or a bug. Gets 6 armor up buffs in first three hits lol. I've tried armor shatter with Medusa, Sp3 nulify with SS, and stagger with Doom. None of them work. Please fix.
  • Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Just tried Hype armor break sp2, didn't work either.