**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ok if AW timers are going to be 5 minutes long then what about the boosts?

TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
So the AW timers got changed to 5 minutes. Absolutely amazing change and that should not be touched ever again. What should be changed though are the AW boosts like the power start/invulnerability boosts. As of right now they still only last 3 minutes, like the old AW timers.

Just feel like it would make so much more sense for the boosts to also be adjusted to fit the timers.

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    5 minutes?
  • Ares2239Ares2239 Posts: 52
    Yes great idea. They should as well be 5 minutes. Please kabam fix this
  • KingKevin8KingKevin8 Posts: 114 ★★
    TP33 said:

So the AW timers got changed to 5 minutes. Absolutely amazing change and that should not be touched ever again. What should be changed though are the AW boosts like the power start/invulnerability boosts. As of right now they still only last 3 minutes, like the old AW timers.

Just feel like it would make so much more sense for the boosts to also be adjusted to fit the timers.

I'm pretty sure if you start the fight with the boost on, it lasts for the whole fight no matter how much time was left on the boost
  • Ares2239Ares2239 Posts: 52

TP33 said:

I'm pretty sure if you start the fight with the boost on, it lasts for the whole fight no matter how much time was left on the boost

But most people have used it for 2 consecutive fights prior to the 5 min increase
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Ares2239 said:

TP33 said:

But most people have used it for 2 consecutive fights prior to the 5 min increase
    If they were able to finish the fight in under 3mins and jump to another with the boost active, nothing stops them from doing it now too. What’s the difference?
    Anyway, a change on them at 5min will be good, as it could probably guarantee a second fight 😋
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    when did the AW timer get changed to 5 minutes?
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

Might only be a change for tier 6 and above? If you didn’t see it? Just a guess of mine.
  • edited July 2020

Might only be a change for tier 6 and above? If you didn’t see it? Just a guess of mine.
    Yeah this is mostly correct. The 5 minute timers apply only to Tiers 1-5.