**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game disconnecting/timing out when joining AQ

RC51RC51 Posts: 194
edited July 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Two of my members are having issues joining AQ (Map 5). I'm in a Map 6 BG and can get into AQ fine (iPad Pro 2018, latest firmware). They're on different devices, one's in Eastern US time zone, one's in England. Both on different devices (Galaxy Note 9 and iPhone). Both in different BGs. Anyone else experiencing this?

EDIT: they can spectate AQ but not actually join it. They can also play the Northern Exp. side quest without issues, too.

Comments

• RC51RC51 Posts: 194
    edited July 2020
    It's now confirmed by five of my alliance's members, @Kabam Miike.
  • RawInstinctRawInstinct Posts: 61
    Getting the same problem also on IOS
  • Jasrulz78Jasrulz78 Posts: 1
    I'm one of the players that @RC51 is talking about @Kabam Miike
  • Planc2007Planc2007 Posts: 46
    2 of my alliance can't get in either.
  • Hey there, could those of you who are experiencing this try going through our troubleshooting steps for iOS or Android and letting us know if you are still experiencing the issue?
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Some of my ally mates can't join to any battleground in current AQ, some (like me) have no issues. What's happening? Is related to phone's OS?
  • Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 ★★★
    Same here, just get the following message. All other content is accessible
  • Bosoxg1rlBosoxg1rl Posts: 31
    edited July 2020
    iOS.
    iPhone 10.
    Update 13.6
    Have tried on both WiFi and cellular.
    Just went though the steps in the link above, still stalls on loading screen for AQ.
  • SonigSonig Posts: 1
    edited July 2020
    Android
    Galaxy S20 Ultra
    Same here, cant join the AQ, Game re-installed, Cache deleted, nothing changed.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Android 10
    OnePlus 7t
    Game version 27.2.0
    Everything working fine apart from when I try to join AQ...
    Several guys in my alliance have the same issue, infinite loading screen.

iPhone 7, iOS 13.6.
    As with everyone else AQ is the only thing affected. No connection problems with other parts of the game. Not an apple iOS issue.

• Habibi83Habibi83 Posts: 6
    I found a solution for this. And my friends confirmed it. If you don’t have any tickets available you’re not able to join. Buy at least 15 tickets and try again
  • RawInstinctRawInstinct Posts: 61
    I’ve now tried both android and IOS and no luck either way have plenty of reception so that’s not an issue. I do live in Australia

One phone is an IPhone 10 the other is a Galaxy 8 never had any issues before this
    Habibi83 said:

I found a solution for this. And my friends confirmed it. If you don’t have any tickets available you’re not able to join. Buy at least 15 tickets and try again

Well this is a ridiculous solution, we run 655, so map 5 players have to buy tickets to get in.
  • Habibi83Habibi83 Posts: 6
    Dart1981 said:

Habibi83 said:

Well this is a ridiculous solution, we run 655, so map 5 players have to buy tickets to get in.
    You don’t use the Tickets. It’s about the balance of tickets. If you’re balance is zero then it messes up.
    I know that shouldn’t be the solution but this is a workaround that I discovered 😉.

By the way the game went Int emergency maintenance again 🤣🤣
    Habibi83 said:

Dart1981 said:

Habibi83 said:

You don’t use the Tickets. It’s about the balance of tickets. If you’re balance is zero then it messes up.
    I know that shouldn’t be the solution but this is a workaround that I discovered 😉.

By the way the game went Int emergency maintenance again 🤣🤣
    Agreed, and good job finding the workaround, just saying it’s ridiculous that that’s the answer. Hopefully, this maintenance, clears this issue up and doesn’t start another 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
  • NinerMikeNinerMike Posts: 8
    Game is back up and we still have members unable to join AQ
    Still the case for me also
    Any further news @Kabam Zibiit
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    Still can't get in to AQ.
    Reinstalled the game and it's made no difference.
    Affecting several guys in my BG. This will mess up our AQ for the week if don't clear tomorrow.
  • We're passing the reports on to the rest of the team. Could you confirm for us what map you are having trouble accessing and what alliance you are in? If you don't feel like sharing your alliance here, you can send it to me in a message and I can pass that info directly to the team.
  • NinerMikeNinerMike Posts: 8
    We are running both map 6 and map 5. Map 6 has one member that got in but gets kicked out when he tries to move from start. Have several that can't get into map 5. Alliance is !JAG! @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Zibiit we run map 6 x1 and map 5 x2. I am trying to access map 5, BG3. Alliance is called Phase 4... endgame

• I am playing on a note 10 plus and my game is still crashing when I try to login into AQ map 5. I have done all the trouble shooting steps and nothing has helped. I've also tried wifi and without wifi.
  • abn86abn86 Posts: 107
    edited July 2020
    I am having the exact same issue. Can get into the game fine, but trying to join AQ stalls and logs me out. Alliance is 420zz. Alliance running 655 for AQ. Oh an iPhone XR running iOS 13.5.1.
    Just to add 1 further comment, I can get into my BG and spectate, just not actually join