**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I hate Northern Expeditions with every ounce of my soul

13»

Comments

• Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Grindy? Yes, way too Grindy
    Ambushes? Way too many (I hope there is a cap for it next week like 5 at max somehow)
    Rewards are alright tho. Best part is there are no exploration rewards so I can just take whatever I need and not bother for the rest of the stuff with tricky fights (week 3 Canadian havok for instance - I don't have great counters to him)

Grindy and boring but the rewards are fine imo
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    Kanooo said:

I’d rather continue to finish my cavalier than do these maps 100%.

So don't do them 100%. Why would you? Just pick and choose the rewards that are worth the effort.

Personally I ignore every path with gold in, most basic catalysts below T5B...

From my perspective as a player who is Cavalier, but far from "End-Game", the challenge is about right, and there are some useful 5*/6*/T5B/T2A shards.

Even Sasquatch isn't too bad now I've got the hang of him. I'm using She-Hulk - can't imagine using a Cosmic champ! Still think they ought to drop him to around 40k PI, and boost the boss to be the same.
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 863 ★★★
    Decent rewards and an extra event! Always good in my opinion.

Besides that, no energy and just 4 fights.. (maybe 5 if you encounter Sasquatch).
    I like it and I am satisfied with the rewards
  • odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    Get gud
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

and people think cav difficulty will be well received LOL

I personally don’t think so.
    of course they will be hated, anything that isn't autofight (see gwenpool event) is gonna get hated on
    And the rewards will never meet expectations. They should just stop putting content out and just give us rewards. They'll never win.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

Kanooo said:

I hate the Canadian difficulty. Cannot finish each map 100%.

I also cannot stand anyone that says it’s too easy for them. So what? Not for me. And they had to congratulate Kabam for a job well done too. My goodness. :smiley:

I’d rather continue to finish my cavalier than do these maps 100%.

If you're not cavalier you shouldn't even be doing them in my opinion. If getting cavalier is difficult for you doing this difficulty should be prohibitively difficult to do regularly as well
    To be clear, this is Road to Cavalier. It was intended to help people make the transition into Cavalier. It's not Cavalier only. I would agree that some people aren't there yet, but it's not just for Cavalier Players. It's not intended to be such.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Guardian fight is complete **** and disappointed that they took nodes from previous weeks and just basically pasted on guardian map.

Guardian already has the annoying armor up mechanic but the team thought it be way funny if they add breakthrough like seriously is any thought ever goes into this game at all???

Terms of rewards were good. Terms of combined nodes complete horrible and if they will be next month side quest then i wont bother at all.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

of course they will be hated, anything that isn't autofight (see gwenpool event) is gonna get hated on
    And the rewards will never meet expectations. They should just stop putting content out and just give us rewards. They'll never win.
    :mask: 🤯 mind blowing revaluation!!! Let’s go this way 😂
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

:mask: 🤯 mind blowing revaluation!!! Let’s go this way 😂
    I can't wait till they announce it and will be patiently waiting for @raffster to come in and bash the rewards lol
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    It does feel like about 33% too many paths. It's like grinding arena.