**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Here is an updated picture of the 15 champion picture.

MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
For those who do not know a while ago one amazing Kabam employee confirmed that they were working on 15 champions in this picture. You can check that Twitter comment out here:

So I took some time to mark off the champions that we already know are either in game since the post or are coming to the game:

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Bring us Sandman!!
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Mysterio said:

For those who do not know a while ago one amazing Kabam employee confirmed that they were working on 15 champions in this picture. You can check that Twitter comment out here:

So I took some time to mark off the champions that we already know are either in game since the post or are coming to the game:

Hit Monkey row 4?
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    Mysterio said:

I was expecting one or two Indian cherecters too seems like we are not getting that..
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,059 ★★★★

Bring us Sandman!!

Sandman is my number one most wanted so the fact that you say that made me like you instantly.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Mysterio said:

Hit Monkey is in row 4.

Willing to bet on Shang-Chi being another one of those 15.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,420 Guardian
    With a Pic listing a large amount (108 I believe) desired champs, wouldn’t doubt that 15 of them might be ones that are in their plans in some fashion or another for over the next couple years. And at about 2 per month, means there are still another maybe 10 that weren’t even in that Pic.

Now if he had just listed 15, and they happened to match 15 that are in the plans, that would have been really good 😀

I remember way back a Pic showing 10-12 “upcoming maybe” champs (included Karnak I think, for those others who remember that), and every one EXCEPT JUBILEE (as I recall) came true over a couple years.
  • ElementalBashElementalBash Posts: 107
    Silver Samurai could be awesome, like a beyond God-Tier version of Ronin. personally would love to see that since i love Ronin as he is now. maybe a "Samurais'" synergy
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    You forgot to mark Hit Monkey (1st column, 4th row)

I'm assuming we're going to get Fantomex, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Baron Zemo, Mystique, Valkyrie, Beta Ray Bill & Shang-Chi
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Barbarian look good but I don’t know the character. :-)
  • imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    Well hey, thanks for sharing this! This is quite an older version (look, that's not even the right Firelord and there are 2 Sandmans.) :)

Here is the current one as of this month, but I have not marked off Professor X until he actually comes to the contest.

Also, that Kabam Employee that confirmed this was none other than Gabe, the Creative Director of MCOC. :)

You can follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/imaginejim and get in on all the fun. We also do a lot of fun champion designs as well.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,420 Guardian
    Care to hazard a guess as to who the other 9 (or 8) will be that Gabe is referring to ?

And who is that Rabbit in 3rd row, 1st column ? Does he have any connection to Gwenpool ?
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★

Care to hazard a guess as to who the other 9 (or 8) will be that Gabe is referring to ?

And who is that Rabbit in 3rd row, 1st column ? Does he have any connection to Gwenpool ?

I think we can guess some of the obvious ones. Sandman, Cap Britain, Quasar, Shang-Chi, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Adam Warlock. Those are all pretty popular, especially Sandman. Shang-Chi's getting a movie, so of course he'll be coming to the contest soon. Adam Warlock, widely popular, same as Captain Britain. Cosmic Ghost Rider is a Herald, so he's possible. Oh, and also maybe Mystique and Quicksilver, but there's doubts on Mystique.

And Beta Ray Bill. Because he's my favourite. Please, any divine being, let Beta Ray Bill be one of the remaining ones.
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,059 ★★★★

Well hey, thanks for sharing this! This is quite an older version (look, that's not even the right Firelord and there are 2 Sandmans.) :)

Here is the current one as of this month, but I have not marked off Professor X until he actually comes to the contest.

Also, that Kabam Employee that confirmed this was none other than Gabe, the Creative Director of MCOC. :)

You can follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/imaginejim and get in on all the fun. We also do a lot of fun champion designs as well.

Thanks for giving the updated one dude! Also forgive me for not respecting Gabe enough.

That would be Blackjack O'hare

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Blackjack_O'Hare_(Earth-616)
    Mysterio said:

Thanks for giving the updated one dude! Also forgive me for not respecting Gabe enough.
    I don't think anyone thought it was disrespect. Not everyone knows it. He is also the creator of Guillotine, Morningstar, Ægon, Guillotine 2099, etc.
  • JudahTheHammerJudahTheHammer Posts: 2
    Over halfway through 2020... still no Deathlok. Feels bad, man.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Glad to know that these character will make it to the game at some point.
    Kraven the Hunter
    Sandman
    Adam Warlock
    Cosmic Ghost Rider
    Iron Heart
    Captain America (Hydra Suit)
    The Leader (Samuel Sterns)
    Mystique
    Super Skrull
    Captain America (Falcon)
    Baron Zemo
    Valkyrie