**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

EDIT: WE GOT OUT OF MATCHMAKING

La_PrincesaLa_Princesa Posts: 19
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
This is what I posted before:
guys, I'm freaking out, time is running out

And then, my ally took this screenshot:

AND NOW WE ARE OFFICIALLY OUT (THIS IS WORSE THAN LOSING)

PLEASE WE NEED HELP HERE @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos

Comments

• La_PrincesaLa_Princesa Posts: 19
    5 mins left. Ok this isn't fun anymore
  • CyndirellaCyndirella Posts: 1
    There must be an issue with match making...Both the alliances I ran didn't find a match & I'm reading multiple others this is happening to as well. Smh. This game is so broken right now!
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    My gues is it’s on purpose for EVERYONE so they wouldn’t have to suspend season if game goes down again
  • migofmigof Posts: 15
    We are in the same situation!

• TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    We were enlisted then...nothing
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    Happened to a lot of us... I’m trying rn to find if even 1 alliance got matched for this war bc that would derail the entire season for EVERYONE
  • nienienienienienie Posts: 67
    Happened to our alliance too - no match made and then says matchmaking starts again in a couple of days?
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Wow, really sucks. No issue with ours. Placement went up no issue. Wonder how many had this happen?
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 429 ★★
    Our alliance was down to 55 seconds and then finally got a match.
  • we did get matched 2 hours later than usual.
  • imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    Same here

• pastulXpastulX Posts: 2

We are out of war too....
    Our alliance's timer went down to zero without making a match, and now this is what we see (no matchmaking for next 43 hours). @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit Any idea why this happened to some alliances and others still got matches?

• _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    Yeah we didnt get a match either
  • Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 232 ★★★
    Our team matched. 3 BG’s
  • AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
    what is happening here ?? so much bug
  • NamikazeMinakaNamikazeMinaka Posts: 74
    Same thing in my alliance. No match
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Same here. Another AW season **** up
    heyy please keep this thread on the first page. We need clarification from kabam whether this war counted or not, so we don't want to use any items at all.
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★

This is ridiculous.
  • Kavya30Kavya30 Posts: 213 ★★★
    No match for us too. Ridiculousness to the next level I say. Smh
  • AwesomoChaosAwesomoChaos Posts: 78

At least we all know it wont count.

Didn't this happen a few months ago and the alliances that didn't match got shafted because the ones that did match kept their points/multipliers from the extra war?

At least we all know it wont count.

Didn't this happen a few months ago and the alliances that didn't match got shafted because the ones that did match kept their points/multipliers from the extra war?
    yes you right, it happened 2 months ago. @Kabam Miike . Hi miike, can we get a clarification on it? we need the answer ASAP whether this war counted or not.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    We got a match.
  • Bjorn7890Bjorn7890 Posts: 24
    Our alliance is also facing same issue with war match making. It was 30 mins to the start of the war when I last checked, and now we are out of war @Kabam Miike please post a reply on this issue.

Thanks
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    If the war is not going to count, please inform in advance. No use in pushing hard for a war that won't count except to add war rating.