**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Matchmaking didn’t find an opponent and skipped placement [Merged Threads]

NSX_HavokNSX_Havok Posts: 1
edited July 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
July 22 2020, not only we had issues with AQ now with AW? New alliance created July 3, we haven’t lost any war since then and today we were supposed to place and now it says next matchmaking starts in 1 day and 18 hrs !!!
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Canrdboy36Canrdboy36 Posts: 74
    I was watching our timer for war matchmaking count down, when it hit zero it reset to 1 day 19 hours. We didn't get a match, what's up with war now?
  • Owari67Owari67 Posts: 10
    edited July 2020

We have had the same issue with our war match. Counted down to zero and now says 1d 19 hours
  • HamedSOHamedSO Posts: 139
    With the current server bugs and issues, war matchmaking didn't find any match. What is the plan? Are we done this season? We did 6 wars and remain 6. So 50% on the road..
  • MORRONIMORIANTOMORRONIMORIANTO Posts: 4
    my guild was taken from the war combinations with 1 hour left to end the game system.in this moment of searching for another alliance made by the system, he is unable to cancel war or change the number of war groups. my alliance was damaged by this.
  • synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306
    Would like to know this too. We also enlisted immediately after last war but have now been put back into matchmaking with the 1 day 19 hour timeframe.

AQ was postponed a day but no announcement on AW so we kinda need an explanation guys...
  • BrazenhutBrazenhut Posts: 131
    Same thing with my alliance as well.
  • NamikazeMinakaNamikazeMinaka Posts: 74
    Same thing here. Matchmaking didn't find an opponent.
  • Jps555Jps555 Posts: 6
    Same thing happened to my alliance
  • I enlisted my alliance the same day we were able to enlist (almost 2 days ago). I don’t know what happened and now it says we have to wait 1 day and 18 hours. This will hurt our alliance in Alliance War.
  • Same here
  • King_1714King_1714 Posts: 2
    We also faced same issue
  • JosephAshJosephAsh Posts: 177
    Same here..
  • SimroarSimroar Posts: 32
    edited July 2020
    2nd war in a row where we have been enlisted, but not matched. Missing out on season points, going to be in silver 3 instead of gold 3 at this rate.
  • Prime_Saviour02Prime_Saviour02 Posts: 71
    This definitely needs a answer
  • Terror_TomTerror_Tom Posts: 152
    Calm down Right now you shouldnt play AW anyway. To risky with all that problems. To be honest there is no way this war can count for the season.
    They should rather think about shutting down the whole season
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★

Calm down Right now you shouldnt play AW anyway. To risky with all that problems. To be honest there is no way this war can count for the season.
    They should rather think about shutting down the whole season

That’s pretty much it in a nut shell. But the problem here is kabam won’t tell ya that the season ended with last aw till after this aw ends to reap the units and cash from players who have a match spend on healing
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,626 Guardian
    Were there ANY alliances the DID successfully get a match, and can actually place Defense ??

Seem to only see reports here of lack of matching. And the Enlistment seemed to have automatically carried over towards the next war (said we were already enlisted for the matching scheduled for Friday's war).
  • nolcuNnolcuN Posts: 159 ★★

Were there ANY alliances the DID successfully get a match, and can actually place Defense ??

Seem to only see reports here of lack of matching. And the Enlistment seemed to have automatically carried over towards the next war (said we were already enlisted for the matching scheduled for Friday's war).

We have a Match. Just need to try finding a maintenance free second to place our defence.
  • Danklacrank1Danklacrank1 Posts: 59
    where is our matchup???we can't miss a war that would wreck our season!!!
  • BlutritterBlutritter Posts: 13
    Same
  • Zuluwoarrior1Zuluwoarrior1 Posts: 14
    Gold 2 Ali... same happens to us. Is this all alliances or just some?
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Yeah same happened to us
  • PeaRatPeaRat Posts: 152
    Same here...
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,107 ★★★★
    Maintenance removed us from war matching, so we are now missing out on a war. Interested to see how many others have been too