**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

White Square in place of Alliance Rank Badge?

Anyone else seeing this white square in place of where your Alliance rank badge should be? I don't believe it's tied to a single platform either, I see this on iOS and Android.

Comments

• Options
    kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Yeah. We have that too. It's annoying to look when I pull up the alliance info but it is what it is
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,640 Guardian
    Basically been that way ever since they announced the redesigned AW Season Rank emblems.
    Doesn’t seem like they were changed in game yet. Or maybe they were, but all the Previous Emblems (since removed) are still the ones linked into the Ally's history/status.

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,640 Guardian
    7714dtl said:

Probably has something today to do with the current dumpster fire status of the game

Been like that all month long, wasn’t as noticeable at first because AW takes some wars before it starts showing your current Season placement. So earlier only saw it when looking at alliance directly for their previous season placement I believe.
  • Options
    Fantasy_91Fantasy_91 Posts: 243
    I've had it happen since ranks were revealed last week. Sometimes it shows the new badge and other times it's the white square. I've deleted and reloaded the game and it still happens occasionally.
  • Options
    Samhawk_1Samhawk_1 Posts: 24
    For me half the time it’s white squares the other half it’s fun soooooo
  • Options
    synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306
    Yep seeing this a lot too, comes and goes