**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Canadian Difficulty Guardian Bug [Merged Thread]

Comments

• SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Yes, he is bugged, and the other 5 threads on this agree.

Kabam is just MIA on the matter for whatever reason.
  • johnlaw3742johnlaw3742 Posts: 164
    thanks! I was wondering why I was having such a hard time beating him
  • Thomas_3TThomas_3T Posts: 47
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks!

Thanks for your report and most of all, thank you for your patience! A fix is on its way!

Thanks mate
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    edited July 2020
    Is the fight still doable in it's current state or should we wait?
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Also true damage isn’t working for it, it isn’t ignoring armor and he still takes almost no damage, is this a bug?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    There's no node, I don't see it in his abilities. What's going on? It's really annoying. You can't even nullify or armor break em.
  • Just_grindingJust_grinding Posts: 115
    CMM had the same issue. I am down so many revives. Those armor ups were unaffected and her SP3 after multiple "armor breaks" would do 1-2% (she is R4). What sort of compensation will you provide for people who finished? I have cleared 6 of the 12 paths, and wasted between 8-10 revives because of this.
  • TomerPTomerP Posts: 94
    I've managed to get rid of his armor ups with Doctor Voodoo

https://youtu.be/mVQY_vfdRlc?t=385
  • Just_grindingJust_grinding Posts: 115
    @LibertyPrimeV1 it was toast in Epic with CMM, but Canadian was over the top with his armor ups. (the armor ups did not exist in Epic). The nodes to get there are hard enough, but if you are going to add a tough final fight, at least have the correct nodes (or not have it bugged)
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    It's a longer fight than I expected, but I got a solo with unduped 6* venom and a 5/65 stealth. Anything with good crit rate will cut through those armors.... just be aware that he might auto block specials.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    ahah that's why i found the fight extremely long :D

Well it's clearly Bugged, has anyone tried him on Epic Difficulty yet, maybe the Breakthrough Node on Canadian Difficulty is causing an issue?

Don't know if anyone's told you already, but I have and can confirm it's most likely a bug with the breakthrough node. Sorry if you already know.
    Woozie said:

Yeah still doable, several people on the thread say they've beaten him, and a friend of mine beat him using void and Omega Red's DOT
  • Rooney_NationRooney_Nation Posts: 65
    CMM unblockable special 2 is being auto blocked. Shouldn’t it hit through his auto block? The description only mentions the ability to block unblockable specials from mutants, not all champs.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Still bugged.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    The bug is not just with guardian, I found armor breaking Howard the Duck doesn’t increase the damage at all. And that was with corvus.
  • Silver Surfer did pretty well. The Armor Breaks didn't seem to help much, but the Unblockable S2 did the trick. Hopefully said fix is being implemented during the current down time.
    edited July 2020
    Woozie said:

Yeah still doable, several people on the thread say they've beaten him, and a friend of mine beat him using void and Omega Red's DOT

Edit: Oops sorry I saw this in my drafts and thought I forgot to send it, don't know why it was still there
  • 95Huskers95Huskers Posts: 5
    Routine maintenance is ALWAYS followed by CONTINUOUS " Emergency Maintenance" ! WTF??? We need COMPENSATION!
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    The mystery of this armor up appear out of nowhere continues.....
  • Rajdeep1997Rajdeep1997 Posts: 88
    guys may be it can come other way around... someone try venom the duck against him and hit with a special 2.. and just hit him afterwards... i dont have a vtd so i can't test that... but you can... may be he can pass this on your favor