**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

4 Stars in Act 6

Kabaam has been doing amazing imo on fixing many issues with the game. In their explanation of how they want to improve Act 6 they themselves admit that they want it to be about skill. If that’s the case then remove the star restrictions from Act 6 and let us bring in 4 stars. Simply for us to use some of our favorite synergies. If you want it to be about skill, then what does it matter if we have a certain 5 or 6 star champion? Many of us non whales do not have the champion we want to use for synergies as a 5 or 6 star so therefore we are punished. I’d love to see this changed with their upcoming rebalancing of Act 6.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I never saw the point in that gate and I still don’t today, I mean if specific fights are nerfed it will mitigate the need to use them (for example the sinister boss and the heimdall synergy) but overall always thought if someone is skilled enough to do content with lower champs they shouldn’t be held back
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    I agree 100%, I understand the reasoning but I think there are ways to work around it, they have prizes and upgraded calendars for players that have reached UC or Cavalier, so any whale could essentially start an Alt Account and reach Cavalier with a few 4*s and than progress much quicker than they should be able to. But if they locked Act 6 to say summoner level 45, than they could be sure nobody is reaching Cavalier without putting in the work while improving quality of life for the people who just arent getting Lucky on the 5*s. And like you said if it's truly about skill than it makes no sense to lock out 4*s