**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Marvel Insider code redemption for mcoc green goblin package

Hi,on august 9th I purchased "Marvel Contest of Champions Sinister Foes Questing Bundle."
Arrival time was said to be between 8/11/17 and 8/15/17. It is 9/1/17 and I have still not received my in game heroes and items. My in game name is CyborgDean which is exactly what i put in when it asked for my in game name. I redeemed this offer for 150,000 points on marvel insider and have not received anything in my in game mail. Thanks, for your time.

Comments

• CyborgdeanCyborgdean Posts: 38
    It is now September 10th and still nothing. I have gone to "contact us" on marvel insider and posted this information twice now. So far no response.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    The e-mail was wrong. It says that it will arrive between 9-15 of september, not August.
    So you still need to wait a few more days. It can arrive today if lucky
  • CyborgdeanCyborgdean Posts: 38
    thank you so much! I was very worried. I want my 3* green goblin as promised
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I'm hoping it comes sooner rather than later, a lot of times it comes out at the last minute.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    September 14th and still did not get the Green Goblin Package. Anyone else get theirs yet?
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    September 14th and still did not get the Green Goblin Package. Anyone else get there's yet?

Still time left
  • September 14th and still did not get the Green Goblin Package. Anyone else get there's yet?

If it is like these packages in the past then it will arrive the very last day (tomorrow).
    yeah tomorrow...last minute I suppose.
  • yeah tomorrow...last minute I suppose.

Still waiting as well.... Tomorrow is always a day away.... Always hated that stupid song and Annie for that matter he he otherwise I am a very agreeable sort
    Well yesterday's tomorrow is today's today and haven't seen anything yet. So we'll see if today becomes the day we get the package or simply becomes tomorrow's yesterday with nothing to show for it! :)
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Better be today. I want those energy refills. :)
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Verzz wrote: »
    Just received rewards for this

Same
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Same just got mine
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    Still haven't recieved either this or previous one. Anyone know who I can email? Emailed more than once onlinesupport@marvel.com no answers this is getting frustrating
  • Jlf2nJlf2n Posts: 34
    Just another half butt attempt and fail. I tried to get these early on too and never got anything. Seems to be a trend
  • I didn't get mine this time, but got the one from the previous event. Makes no sense. Also messaged marvel and never got a response. Lame.
    maybe i keep getting the wrong username?

I have 3 different depending on where i look:

1. At the top of the screen the one everyone else in game can see
    2. If i go to the Kabam account screen and click Login Options I have 2 accounts. 2) one is the Kabam Account and the other 3) is the Google play account

The first time i did the secret empire event i used the google play account which is obviously incorrect although my understanding is support is supposed to be able to fix that....no answer on that yet and i have tried more than once

when i did the green goblin stuff i used the Kabam account within Login Options

I'm assuming the 2nd time around i used the proper one or should i be using the account that shows up at the top of most screens right above the "LVL"?
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    marvel support is as helpful as kabam support, so you most likely will not be able to recover previously missed points. you should be using the summoner name that shows up in game
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Buying one of those packages are name sensitive, so it has to be very precise. Bought an Iceman one, but was successful. Probably going to come soon?
  • I have purchased "marvel future fight 3* - 6* hero chest" on 28 july

Email said i will receive the rewards by 14 august

I received nothing
    ok thanks guys....guess i wont receive this one either.....will ensure next time around i enter the summoner game....
    I got the rewards. Last day and at the last minute but I got them nonetheless .
    You can't collect points AND use them in the same time frame of the offers. If you have points NOW then you can get the NEXT offer.

knkcbbhqqbj3.png
    fg9zqvhuoqes.png
  • Why are they not returning any of our emails including 3 from me. This very frustrating as i did enter everything correctly as advised and triple checked before I redeemed.
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    beaupoem wrote: »
    marvel support is as helpful as kabam support
  • @Beaupoem

I can show you all my emails from Saturday till this moment and prove that there hasn't been any reply from them whatsoever.

i dont think you need proof we believe you...especially myself who has sent emails dating back 2 months ago....
    This was the first time I collected rewards and it worked for me, as skeptical as I was.

You guys got your points, used them to buy a rewards package, and then did not get them by the last day they said you should even though you put your game name in perfectly as shown in MCOC?

Which package did you purchase on the site?
    i got the highest package for this quest and the last package prior to that same thing....highest package

i have almost no points left now
    it didnt go through and i didnt even get refunded the points....that part is the crappiest part...forgetting i didnt receive any points for this and the previous quests even though i completed all 3 levels