**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What should I do with my mystic awakening gem?

PeterStreitPeterStreit Posts: 47
edited September 2017 in Strategy and Tips

What should I do with my mystic awakening gem? 60 votes

Use on Magik
28%
winterthurstakJank39zuffyDelta_14VartoxLuismarquez131BUZZdog3000Jim0172Anonymous346zero7DOKTOROKTOPUSvinniegainzLord_Paramount10SgtAnime1Spitfire17583Korporate_Kurt 17 votes
Wait for ghost rider
5%
Zane22PeterStreitzerogods 3 votes
Wait for Dr. Voodoo
41%
OngellAlfa_PigeonHaji_SaabRockandrollinaDYellsomevg2782AfridMonkey17288SashaFierceXGhengisHanBuckeyeKPChunkerButtM8SakkbanNormanBJJMasterTroller42TheMageHunterAnujCosmic_Ray13Breynolds11Natural_Born_Ninja 25 votes
Sell it
25%
JamezBongRandomlyGeneratedSpity68Mwhitaker23Hell_GoliathJJ4302Primmer79_LivingDeadGirlSpeedbumpHoidCosmereSummonerB2AshburnsamarthaadiGrimmbearragnar0k 15 votes

Comments

• Wait for ghost rider
    Or wait for scarlet witch. I have a lot of mystic and generic sig stones.
  • GaseousClayGaseousClay Posts: 137
    I mean sell it?!?really you had to put that option to get people going lol. I used mine on voodoo and haven't regretted it once.
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    Wait for Dr. Voodoo
    Never use an awakening gem on Magik unless you have a bunch of sig stones, at sig 1 her Limbo only has a 1% chance to proc
  • Sell it
    with diversity being the way it is...what's the point in awakening champs...maybe you can feed it to a loki for a lil extra defender rating.
  • Wait for ghost rider
    I was trying to be funny. I'm sorry that it did not strike you the way it was intended to.
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Sell it
    SELL IT.
    Lol in all honesty Magik
  • Sell it
    wait for scarlet witch. or SELL IT! the most valuable class awakening gem.... SELL IT! MALE ME FEEL LESS BAD!
    or wait for voodoo or scarlet witch
  • Sell it
    *make
  • Font bloody sell it.. Hold for a decent mystic champ who's utilities you need I personally still love my sw
  • Dont*