**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champions with reliable heal for aq

2»

Comments

• Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    edited July 2020
    @Mcord117 let's talk about that rank 2 unduped 6* Omega, because I just pulled him and thinking of taking him to rank 2. My 5/65 Omega is in AW, btw.

OP, Corvus is the absolute king of AQ. If you run suicides and WP, he is the answer. Most common champ you'll see in map 6 and 7 alliances. Blade, Omega, are great options and Voodoo and GR good options.
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    We run map 5 and I usually take MS and guilly, who both do a decent job. Yesterday, I saw that we were struggling to take down the torch mini so I thought, let me take blade in today as there’s no AW attack. I went up against the first mini and used my sp3 thinking it would finish him off. He survived on 4% and I was incinerated heavily. Managed to get out of the fight with 2% health. Went into the next fight without healing and came back out with 71%.
    Blade is the best AQ regen champ hands down.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    So I run blade sometimes, ghost rider or rogue they always survive
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Today I’m running blade, ghost rider and Gladiator hulk all still fully healed since I’m running ghost rider for every fight that regen is insane
  • Triclops1224Triclops1224 Posts: 106 ★★
    Guilly 2099 by a mile.
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    Blade 😏
  • JackioJackio Posts: 7
    So many amazing suggestions, I totally forgot about DV regen buff, and i have a lot of mystic t4cc so i r4 him.
    I do love the idea of spamming OR sp1, sounds fun. And i don't have corvus/hype, they would have been my first option.

Sadly i didn't get to try out my new shiny r4, everything fell apart in my bg, i didn't want to be part of the drama, so i told the leader i was leaving and i did.
  • 18sae5618sae56 Posts: 126
    Jackio said:

So many amazing suggestions, I totally forgot about DV regen buff, and i have a lot of mystic t4cc so i r4 him.
    I do love the idea of spamming OR sp1, sounds fun. And i don't have corvus/hype, they would have been my first option.

Sadly i didn't get to try out my new shiny r4, everything fell apart in my bg, i didn't want to be part of the drama, so i told the leader i was leaving and i did.

You left in the middle of the AQ series... Poor form dude. Doesn't matter how much drama there is always finish out the week.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

Omega red with suicides.

One of the strongest healings. Esp if you finish the fight with an SP1
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Blade, Dr.Voodoo, VTD
  • TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 366 ★★★
    I run Omega and BWCV with suicides generally. But Nick with DPX could also work
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    Ghost rider after you use 3 Judegements...Heavy
  • JackioJackio Posts: 7
    18sae56 said:

Jackio said:

You left in the middle of the AQ series... Poor form dude. Doesn't matter how much drama there is always finish out the week.
    I didn't want to talk about it, but whatever.
    The officers started to kick people out of the alliance today, because they got into an argument with my bg last week.
    Before i left, we were 21 in the alliance and only 4 in my bg. That's what i meant with "everything fell apart".
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    I actually like an awakened gulk's heal in AQ. RNG tends to go towards the side of the fury (wonder why), but when that Regen activates, you can heal up a really good amount of health. If I'm running suicides, Angela's my potion saver, pretty much at full health every fight (depending on how long it goes, she'd heal up even more, but fights are short with her, because she's...y'know, Angela!). OML's Regen with suicides is probably my favorite. I would run doctor voodoo more in AQ, but because of suicides and his low sig level, the bleed persists till the Regen ends, so he doesn't seem to get any net health gain (quite unfortunate, really need to get my coagulate unlocked and maxed).
    Without suicides, I think void with killmonger synergy will be topped up with barely any inconvenience.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Ghostrider is my best healer. Once you get into the routine of using the judgements and ending on Sp3, he can get through any normal fight. Adding certain nodes in the topic is a different discussion.