**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

STAND WITH KABAM

Yes there are some short comings, sever maintenance etc. But it happened once before and Kabam compensated pretty well. so Calm down and stand with kabam, Hope everything will work out well

Comments

• Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    I think the same
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★

Comms could be a bit better. Just explain what the problem is.

Not disagreeing with you, but for me...knowing what is causing the problem doesn't mean much. It wouldn't change how long it takes for them to fix it.
  • ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 287 ★★★
    I'll definitely stick around. Things happen. It's how they handle things once it gets back to being stable. That is what makes it worth staying because they do understand that the reason we get so upset is because we care and are invested in their game.

We have passion for the game and are proud when we accomplish things. It's just frustrating when things like this cause unfair things to happen to times events which is why I think AQ and possibly War should be cancelled and just give rewards we earned last week in AQ and War season end where we are now.
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    Donnymeij said:

Idea, maybe they themselves don`t know yet?
    They have barely said a word on any of em....and silent on the ones tonight
  • usa4worldcup2014usa4worldcup2014 Posts: 10
    edited July 2020
    Donnymeij said:

Then they should say that. It’s ok to say they don’t know something and they need to figure it out instead of just keeping the information from the game playing public
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 719 ★★★

They’re either having server/hardware issues, or a software update has caused problems, or their datacentre has connectivity issues, or it’s a DDoS.

I feel it's hardware failure issue which is causing their software to crash
  • PerceptronPerceptron Posts: 169
    Remember the last time this happened, the compensation was extra ordinary, hope this time its gonna b better then that
  • GD-DEV3LGD-DEV3L Posts: 75
    I need to place in war still this is a seriously silly long maintenance
  • X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Posts: 155
    Like Doe we know you guys adding class Crystals and stuff but dude ... At the cost of no game at all!!!!
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I feel like the stingy compensation jokes are kinda outdated, they've been doing pretty well with making up for game issues recently.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Donnymeij said:

Then they should say that. It’s ok to say they don’t know something and they need to figure it out instead of just keeping the information from the game playing public
    nice name, hope they qualify for 2022
  • Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 ★★★
    There is information regarding the issue in the bugs and known issues page. I'm not always on their side with some of the issues but they have actually been really good communicating on this one:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/210785/game-disconnecting-timing-out-when-joining-aq/p3
  • DhruvshahDhruvshah Posts: 67
    No way they mess3ed my uncollected run
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★

The server is out. That's all you need to know. They'll never give you details because you don't need to know.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    Dhruvshah said:

No way they mess3ed my uncollected run

Stop saying that. It's not a thing. At the very most you died in a fight.
  • DhruvshahDhruvshah Posts: 67
    Dude I beat the quest okay maintenance happend had to restart that happened 3 or 4 times yesterday
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 429 ★★

Honestly, this is my biggest issue with them. Not the bugs, but the lack of communication and transparency. I understand things are messy and hectic right now but at least do us the courtesy of acknowledging what's going and tell us how you're working it out.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    If the quest tickets are supposed to be our compensation? Not happy!