**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What do you want for compensation?

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
Ideally I would love a T5 but I would be quite happy with a simple 5 star crystal as well . Just hope they don’t give us annoying energy refills or potions

Comments

• SoobeSoobe Posts: 13
    Must be biggest yet for the worst week in 4 years. Do you really believe these road maps and changes are going to happen 2 champ buffs a month and so on are going to happen when they can't just run the game smooth for us. The inconvenience this week is very bad. Plus champs being locked up in failed aq. Items lost. Boosts lost. Aq fails as ppl can't move and have to work. Down all morning. 6 times during day and twice at night. Aq is a joke. Aw matchmaking failed. Not even sure a huge compensation will be enough for me. Imagine having downloaded this game last week. Lol
  • FatedFatalityFatedFatality Posts: 90
    Level 2 revives so i can do my 5th LoL run
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Happiness in life D:
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    3k unit woth of revies ikow it wont tappens
  • FightingHornetFightingHornet Posts: 51
    GOLD,...... LOTS AND LOTS OF GOLD
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

Happiness in life D:

Don’t you mean peace on Earth and goodwill towards all?
  • SPIDER_MANSPIDER_MAN Posts: 136
    I don’t want shards, crystals or anything like that,
    If kabam could just pop a 6* dr doom and Hyperion into my roster that’d be great, oh and maybe awakening gems for them,
    Oh and also 4mil gold so I can rank them up
  • FightingHornetFightingHornet Posts: 51

Happiness in life D:

COVID-19 Vaccine????
  • Maximus_AuroMaximus_Auro Posts: 19
    I want a 5* Nick Fury. Been wanting it for a long time. lol.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    10 6* abyss nexus, and add Hyperion, Magik and Quake to 6* pool
  • IAmMaximusIAmMaximus Posts: 7
    6* nexus?! Please don’t make me laugh. Nvm lmao
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    A hug
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    FR33_HUG5 said:

Happiness in life D:

Don’t you mean peace on Earth and goodwill towards all?
    I low-key mean the exact opposite, but just for me :) (rather something worse idk)
  • V16ulV16ul Posts: 79
    Mayis said:

Lol just a maintenance. There’s been several Multi-hour outages over the last 24 hours. Players arena runs have been ruined, some alliances will rank lower in AQ because they weren’t able to finish, some alliances weren’t able to get matches for AW which will effect their season rankings, countless players lost potions, revives, and boosts. It most certainly has been more than just a maintenance. You’re not helping by trying to down play the issues plaguing the contest for the past few days. If it hasn’t negatively affected you that’s fine but don’t project your singular experience onto other players.

For me MCOC is JUST a game, and the server crush is JUST a server crush, and the maintainance is JUST a maintainance. The game itself doesn't affect my life much enough for me to start thinking about "RUINING smth". Your words about effecting their seasons and countless players losing their potions seem a bit apocalyptic, whilst there is nothing apocalyptic in a mobile game server crush, at least for me.

And since my position is "my life can't be affected that much by a mobile video game", and I can't imagine who's life can, I simply cannot understand nor accept your position. Sorry.
    So, basically you are saying that you play this game for fun and really don't care about what is happening in and around the game. I mean that is totally fine but there are players who take this game lil bit seriously and these emergency maintenance & do affect them alot.
    One more thing, I can ensure you that this game doesn't affect anyone's life but it does affect the time you put in game.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★

All the rewards from Northern Expeditions without spending the countless tedious hours to grind it.

Countless, eh? At least you’re not exaggerating. I ran both Canadian and Epic in about maybe 90 minutes. Totally countable.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    I’d appreciate some larger health potions since I had to use a bunch to restore health lost due to disconnects