**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

22hr event missing [Merged Threads]

2»

Comments

• papunonlypapunonly Posts: 35
    Since the current maintainance has ended, why the solo event is still not up ?? Level up or EQC.
  • PicklechipsPicklechips Posts: 45
    And now the 7hr solo event hasn’t refreshed after an hour since the last one finished. This happened 2 weeks ago and we never received any compensation.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,413 Guardian
    LEVEL-UP Event... 22-hour Event is now up, 12 hours remain.

Also started is new 7-hour MYSTIC COMBAT Event.
  • papunonlypapunonly Posts: 35
    After level up finished its almost 2 hours yet no event have popped up.
    So kindly do something about it.
    @Kabam Vydious
  • AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 192 ★★
    Please fix this!!!!
  • NaTiSaAdNaTiSaAd Posts: 61
    Once again 22-hr event is missing. Level up event ended 6 hours ago. What is going on?
  • Space_gooSpace_goo Posts: 127
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

Support case 05552299

• KaspyKaspy Posts: 154 ★★★
    As of this post it has been over 7 hours since the last 22 hr solo event spawned. This has happened several times this week.....
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    It's a little irritating to only get half the time for each of these. Someone needs to fix the clock on these events.
  • MyradralMyradral Posts: 154
    I am not getting new quests in my "Solo Events" quest list.

This has been going on for multiple days now.

Please fix!
    7 hr event finished. I know it could take an hr to spawn the next one, but doesn’t hurt to do due diligence to check, while 22 hr is still being investigated
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    As someone who pays close attention to the solo events, both the 7 hour and 22 hour solo events have been periodically failing to show up for at least the last week. I don't think it's necessarily related to any changes done on Tuesday nights maintenance or the 4 or 5 subsequent emergency maintenances. Just my two cents from someone who troubleshoots for a living.

They are rotating between the 22h and the 7h.. they are no longer running at the same time.. so when the current 7h one ends.. a new 22h one will start..

Do you just speak without thinking what to say? They would announce something like that belts doing it. Which would cause rage amongst the community. These are 2 completely different events with different rewards. One of them provides units which everyone needs and wants.

Please know your facts before posting on the forums some may take you seriously.

Obviously a sarcastic or humorous remark 😀😀😀 (the former, not the reply, and a pretty good one at that).

Actually seems like ALL those 22-hr and 7-hr Events are STUCK (as in they don’t seem to be auto-starting), and only seem to become active with Kabam intervention.
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    Man I missed level up? Last one I saw was hero use. Seems like If u are in the game when the event expires no new one will come up. Anyone know the current event?

I am on IOS...this is not android only..
    Drummer16 said:

Man I missed level up? Last one I saw was hero use. Seems like If u are in the game when the event expires no new one will come up. Anyone know the current event?

I am on IOS...this is not android only..

Level up was previous to hero, yesterday? Won't cycle back for a day or 3
  • JumperAlphaJumperAlpha Posts: 28
    IMHO, Kabam should take measures to ensure that the next upcoming event appears in the Coming Soon tab BEFORE the current event expires. It is very annoying, and I daresay insulting, to have an event end with no idea when or what the next one will be, particularly given recent (non)events (pun intended)
    FYI (to all)...
    The ANNOUNCEMENT of suspension of any NEW Solo and Ally Events INCLUDES those Ally Events such as Sum.Adv. and the 1-day Ally Help Event for today (and what would have been a new 3-day tomorrow unless they fix it by then).

Previous SA ended as normal and assume those rewards will come eventually (always many hours later), and any currently running ones will finish (3-day quest Completion and 5 now-6 day AQ Comp) will be able to continue until end.

But any new ones will not be started.
    edited July 2020
    @Deacon03 , @DalBot , @rmilana41

No new SA. And previous ones tend not to show up in Completed until much later when rewards are coming.