**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Finally became cavalier! What to do next?

Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
I just became a cavalier. It was quite a bit of fun. Crossbones and sentinel were the main problems but thanks to y'all guys in the forums giving me tips and guides it worked out great in the end.

My MVP's were Quake , Domino and doom. Domino and Doom were fantastic options for clearing lanes and quake took on most of the bosses including sentinel and crossbones whom I managed to get the one shot.I haven't used any units at all whatsoever just few revives.

I have completed variants 2 and 4 (not explored) and act explored only act 5.4.

Which content should I push for next? And also which champs should I rank for that particular content.

Any suggestions would be appreciated and you guys are awesome!

Thank you.

Edit: I also have 2 six stars - Electro and Nova which I didn't find useful but please do tell if they are.

Comments

• Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    When I became cavalier which was last month I did variant 3 and started exploring 5.4

Nothing too bad with the correct champs but I would say start going for the full exploration of act 5
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Explore act 5, explore act 4, work on variants.
    Just whatever you can while you rank up your champs, got some great champs, you just need the iso, catalysts and gold to get them ranked.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Yeah, explore act 5 for the awakening gems (and y'know, all the other rewards). If I were you, I'd explore all the story quests from act 1-5 then do some variants, and maybe LoL.