**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Vision killing himself

2»

Comments

• World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,570 ★★★★★
    Dazman220 wrote: »
    Thanks for the info il bring it up to the team?

How about 'sorry that this has happened guys, this is a bug thats appeared just before aq is starting, il rush it to the team immediately and let you know as soon as i hear something'.

Typical canned response from a kabam employee...

Anything we bring up to the team is done so immediately and we respond back to you all once we have the information. I apologize if I made you feel otherwise.

This bug was reported 6 weeks ago and we were told the same thing then. What is going on? Not only with this bug, but with this forum? Issues are brought up, labeled "under investigation" and never stickied. This causes multiple threads about the same issue. Would be beneficial to everyone, the people here and the forum Mods to sticky known bugs and provide us with timely updates.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    DD2 wrote: »
    Hey guys!

Thanks for the information. I'll bring this up to the team!

The team doesn't know about this? A poster already brought this up a month ago.

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/15947/og-vision-hurting-himself-on-specials-no-suicides#latest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAl8dX98ObY

wait..who plays with one hand
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    MikeHock wrote: »

How about 'sorry that this has happened guys, this is a bug thats appeared just before aq is starting, il rush it to the team immediately and let you know as soon as i hear something'.

Anything we bring up to the team is done so immediately and we respond back to you all once we have the information. I apologize if I made you feel otherwise.

This bug was reported 6 weeks ago and we were told the same thing then. What is going on? Not only with this bug, but with this forum? Issues are brought up, labeled "under investigation" and never stickied. This causes multiple threads about the same issue. Would be beneficial to everyone, the people here and the forum Mods to sticky known bugs and provide us with timely updates.

I'm trying my best.
    http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/19617/known-issues-new-issues/p1
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,570 ★★★★★
    Jon8299 wrote: »

I'm trying my best.
    http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/19617/known-issues-new-issues/p1

Appreciate the effort, but this isn't your responsibility. These forums are a mess and with all due respect, aren't mod'd like the old forums. I've brought up sticky-ing issues under investigation in another thread about forums suggestions earlier today.
  • sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    This is nonsense. Was this a result of the original vision issue being fixed?
    Who is "the team"? Does the team answer to anyone? Are they held accountable for anything? Sometimes I wonder if this is done as an internal joke.
  • King_turd123King_turd123 Posts: 156
    edited September 2017
    sbb75 wrote: »
    This is nonsense. Was this a result of the original vision issue being fixed?
    Who is "the team"? Does the team answer to anyone? Are they held accountable for anything? Sometimes I wonder if this is done as an internal joke.

I can totally see that happening. ..
    Miike- visions special isn't doing damage
    Team- programs vision to damage himself
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Jon8299 wrote: »

I'm trying my best.

Appreciate the effort, but this isn't your responsibility. These forums are a mess and with all due respect, aren't mod'd like the old forums. I've brought up sticky-ing issues under investigation in another thread about forums suggestions earlier today.

Don't know what happened, things were so much better in the old forum, both with the forum and the game.