**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Training simulation

I think this would be very helpful..a training simluation where you can pick any character to fight,add any sort of nodes onto them and continue to train against them to know how to counter them..with the exception of mabye not being able to play against grandmaster (or yes..that could be an option to

Training simulation 22 votes

Yes..this would be very beneficial
95%
ChintokingTheHoodedDormammuLoganJackman05DjinWakanda4Ever278SchmelerFuryPotatolegionTesladontdtfugcyrdBriceMiesterRenaxqqBjorn7890Erik_Killmonger1001Aziz5253odishika123Gr8TonyStarkMrGreekHoodie25Bloodbath96Dhruvshah 21 votes
No... im not sure it would really benefit us
0%
Im not sure
4%
Zirkon 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    10000%
  • Options
    BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    Abso frigging lutely agree 100%
  • Options
    Bjorn7890Bjorn7890 Posts: 24
    I was waiting to see such an update to the game!
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★

I think this would be very helpful..a training simluation where you can pick any character to fight,add any sort of nodes onto them and continue to train against them to know how to counter them..with the exception of mabye not being able to play against grandmaster (or yes..that could be an option to

Yes
  • Options
    Legendary_warrior5Legendary_warrior5 Posts: 21
    edited July 2020
  • Options
    Hopefully this happens next update
  • Options
    Legendary_warrior5Legendary_warrior5 Posts: 21
    edited July 2020
    Thank u all for agreeing
  • Options
    Hey guys, a similar suggestion was made HERE. If you would like to discuss this topic further, please do so in that thread. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.