**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who do you want buffed?

Hi guys, I am a long time player, but this is my first time posting on forums. I want to know your guys opinions on who you want to be buffed (please note that I am just a player).

So, who do you want to be buffed?

My pick would be Ultron.

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    civil warrior and diablo
  • DhruvshahDhruvshah Posts: 67
    Night thrasher
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Miles Morales
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Storm and Beast
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Unstoppable colossus. The buff is essentailly done as jugs and col have been buffed.
  • I_am_MightyI_am_Mighty Posts: 31
    All the iron men and the Deadpool, idk why he doesn't use his swords or guns like a Gwenpool and domino hybrid, and og cap...really just all the og champs now that I think of it hulk everyone of them, get them up to date
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    Both Cyclops. It really sucks to pull two of the same champ that blow that hard. And just boring AF to play. They got nuthin and double the chance. He should get some kinda of tactical charges. Moon Knight, Groot fror sure. Hes painfull to play. Karnak, OG Cap America. Deadpools, Such an iconic champ to suck that bad. Its sad.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Ultron
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    Dhruvshah said:

Night thrasher

Night Thrasher is a great champ bro. He does need to be duped but he's tops. You may just be uninformed bro. Check out some video on yourtube.
  • Xcrøss_TRXcrøss_TR Posts: 142
    Gotta be my egghead boi juggernaut
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    *cough*

My top 5 are probably CW, Diablo, NightCrawler, MK and IF. No particular order.
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    OG iron man and Miles
  • TheEducationTheEducation Posts: 93
    I would like to be buffed.

Oh. How's embarrassing...You meant toons...IF (and IIF) and IP
  • odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    Og Thor
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Beast and Dormammu
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    update vulture's animations. he's so clunky to play
  • IryseIryse Posts: 460 ★★★
    Groot.. there’s no function of him anywhere Except damage fodder

Venompool.. no benefits of either venom or pool, he should have been a modified venom with healing powers of pool

Sup IM.. Looks Like a nasa supercomputer, works like a windows 95

Black panthers.. they are totally outdated and no one uses them
  • Xer0Xer0 Posts: 26
    Civil Warrior and Cable, both could be great champs with a buff / tweak.
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Cyclops (both), Black Panther (both)
  • Zenn_LaZenn_La Posts: 84
    Nightcrawler
    Spider-Man symbiote & Miles
    Ultron
    Red skull
    Psylocke
    Deadpool
    Hulk
    Green goblin
    Abomination
    Groot & Rocket racoon
    Black panther

These would all be amazing champs with a buff/update. Also maybe update some of the animations and moves on a few of these to make them fresh again. They are mostly fun to play and are already decent to average champs but the buff would make them useable for harder/newer content. They are also more “classic” Marvel champs so I feel they deserve to be more relevant in the game instead of left to rot on the sidelines.

• spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I’m all aboard the DXF buff train, but I’ll throw out an unlikely name.

Vision. Yes, he’s a power control god but his damage is beyond lackluster and he scales up terribly.

He’s a Marvel favorite, and his comic book abilities don’t even begin to match his Contest version self.

Even if his damage output was decent I’d love to see a rework, just to be more representative of the actual character.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Loads of the older champs could benefit from a buff. I'll vote for Moon Knight...
    However, we do need to remember this man's diabolical plan:

When everyone is Super... No-one will be!