**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Labyrinth of Legends worth completing in 2020?

I’ve been thinking about trying to do my first run of labyrinth of legends but I’m not sure if the rewards are worth it anymore.

Comments

• Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Ye.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    Still worth it. Rewards are always good, and if you have the better counters, doesn't take a lot of units.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Captain_H said:

I’ve been thinking about trying to do my first run of labyrinth of legends but I’m not sure if the rewards are worth it anymore.

If you own a 5/65 at least sig80 Aegon, then it is worthy. With anything less than that, nowadays, rewards don’t match the effort you will put 😉
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    If you have R5 Ægon it's so easy you should do it.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    You can use many champs for initial clear. For exploration you can also get it done in small resources and time with a few champs. Aegon isn't the only one who can do LoL 100% nowadays. The best? Sure. But a mixture of champs can do it to varying degrees almost as good as he would.
  • clydemu2005clydemu2005 Posts: 13
    Is a 5/65 star lord sig 120 able? I cannot seem to ever pull aegon.
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Star lord will definitely take some more units than aegon
  • FatedFatalityFatedFatality Posts: 90
    I am exploring for fun lol
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★

He seems to have gone on vacation from the crystals.

Lol, people used a 4* starlord with attack synergies back in the day.
    edited July 2020
    Guillotine 2099, starlord, sparky, ghost, stealthy, shehulk, void, synergised blade, domino, Colossus, nick fury, are some of the best labyrinth options nowadays. Void for the really niche fights like x23 and doctor strange, while the others can slay the paths!
    Depends on your roster, my dude.
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Greekhit said:

Captain_H said:

If you own a 5/65 at least sig80 Aegon, then it is worthy. With anything less than that, nowadays, rewards don’t match the effort you will put 😉
    I wish I'd known this before using 600 units and my revives to do a LoL run with Stealthy.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    I did my first path last year and finished it this April. If you have a good enough team then it’s definitely worth it.