**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Arena Alternative

DoubleDeltaDoubleDelta Posts: 2,478 ★★★★
are we able to get an alternative to arena until the scheduled one is brought back? Perhaps a Sunday styled one where theres not much to lose incase the game crashes.

Or are you reducing services to relieve pressure off the servers to keep core functionality up?

Comments

• Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    I hate arena. It's so boring. It is a minimum wage job, where you work like a monotonous drone to get either decent unit milestones or battlechips which will give you 100 units per the million.
    Just my opinion though.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Setting something up like that will require development work, and I’d rather the game devs fix these issues to be honest!
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,421 Guardian
    edited July 2020
    I assume that even if bugs are worked out by the weekend, that Kabam is pushing back the ENTIRE 2-cycle Sasquatch Arena. So no Sasquatch on Monday either.

BUT would be nice if they were to run some other champ as Feature on Monday (as well as some other Basic 4* too) that would be just 3 days (no 2nd cycle).

Although that would push-out by 1 week the whole BASIC 4* HERO Schedule (someone recently had posted 2 pics worth for schedule out many months).

EDIT... or actually looking at the Basic Schedule, looks like there was one of those occasional 2-week worth of old champs scheduled for now anyways. BASIC of Anni and Domino (before Longshot in 2 weeks). So would be fine just reducing one of those “Older” reruns by 1/2 (even if moving Sasquatch to next Thursday)...

• FenicoFenico Posts: 306 ★★★
    I just got notification "Win Annihilus in Arena NOW!"

Don't know if it's just one of those random BS notifications or it actually means something.

Moot4Life said:

I hate arena. It's so boring. It is a minimum wage job, where you work like a monotonous drone to get either decent unit milestones or battlechips which will give you 100 units per the million.
    Just my opinion though.

not the best mode in the game, but its a nessecary evil. Its the easiest way to keep progressing in game.
    Yes, it is not the best. It is the worst. It doesn't have to be as bad as it is, they could make it like Incursions or let you do it with somebody else or even buff the amount of units you get to make it less of a grind.

Moot4Life said:

Moot4Life said:

Just my opinion though.

not the best mode in the game, but its a nessecary evil. Its the easiest way to keep progressing in game.
    Yes, it is not the best. It is the worst. It doesn't have to be as bad as it is, they could make it like Incursions or let you do it with somebody else or even buff the amount of units you get to make it less of a grind.
    If you dont like it. Dont do it. Theyve already said they want to create an alternative to arena eventually, but that'll take time.

Thats not the point of this post. This is for those who want to do it so they can progress, get units, gold and bcs.
    Oh, my mistake. I didn't know. I'll stop now, lol.
    I don't plan on doing arena anytime soon anyways.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Time to hit up those 1v1 Quickmatches!!!! Man... it's been a while :D