**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Arena Alternate Idea (not a novella)

Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
Please give constructive feedback in the comments down below and let me know what you think!
In case you can't tell by the title I have a new idea for Arena. I know they plan to change it in the near future, so this is my sort of prediction/my dream for it.
There are 4 brackets: Beginner (0-30 day old accounts) Intermediate (You have x number of 4* champions or your account is 60 days old.) Veteran (You have y number of 5* champions or your account is 180 days old) Endgame (You have z number of 6* champions or your account is 2 years old). Each bracket has a cap of the number of units you are able to get in a week. Beginner:500 Intermediate:1000 Veteran:1500 Endgame: Either 2000 or no cap, not sure.
Every day, there are 3 battles for units that rotate every 1-2 hours, each rewarding various units depending on what bracket you are, and the total of all battles added up is the cap+100 (This is the total battle units for beginner, the other brackets should have more units available in days) The battles each should take like 20 minutes, like a quest with no energy. It also has completion and exploration rewards, so if you start a quest late and want to explore it, you can wait for the rotation to go by again. The difficulty also ramps up depending on the bracket you are in. Also, you can obtain better and more rare hacks (only applicable in this quest, also expire after a full rotation) from going on the harder paths, making it easier to complete the other battles or you can reuse them to get exploration rewards.
They could also add something for that Supreme Summoner $10 subscription or whatever you call it, maybe make it so there is an additional quest or you get more hacks for free? This is pretty much just a quest for units, I think I might've made the cap too high but I don't know how many units the average player earns. Let me know what you think?

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    will you ever write a novella?
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    edited July 2020

Yes! Unless the forums have a character limit.
    Edit: Do they?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

Yes! Unless the forums have a character limit.
    Edit: Do they?
    not that I know of.

Could have put some paragraph breaks in there.. im not reading a chunk like that 😂

Is this good enough for you? 😂

Please give constructive feedback in the comments down below and let me know what you think!
    In case you can't tell by the title I have a new idea for Arena. I know they plan to change it in the near future, so this is my sort of prediction/my dream for it.

There are 4 brackets: Beginner (0-30 day old accounts) Intermediate (You have x number of 4* champions or your account is 60 days old.) Veteran (You have y number of 5* champions or your account is 180 days old) Endgame (You have z number of 6* champions or your account is 2 years old).

Each bracket has a cap of the number of units you are able to get in a week. Beginner:500 Intermediate:1000 Veteran:1500 Endgame: Either 2000 or no cap, not sure.

Every day, there are 3 battles for units that rotate every 1-2 hours, each rewarding various units depending on what bracket you are, and the total of all battles added up is the cap+100 (This is the total battle units for beginner, the other brackets should have more units available in days).

The battles each should take like 20 minutes, like a quest with no energy. It also has completion and exploration rewards, so if you start a quest late and want to explore it, you can wait for the rotation to go by again.

The difficulty also ramps up depending on the bracket you are in. Also, you can obtain better and more rare hacks (only applicable in this quest, also expire after a full rotation) from going on the harder paths, making it easier to complete the other battles or you can reuse them to get exploration rewards.

They could also add something for that Supreme Summoner $10 subscription or whatever you call it, maybe make it so there is an additional quest or you get more hacks for free? This is pretty much just a quest for units, I think I might've made the cap too high but I don't know how many units the average player earns. Let me know what you think?
    Rabanga said:

Moot4Life said:

Could have put some paragraph breaks in there.. im not reading a chunk like that 😂

Is this good enough for you? 😂

There are 4 brackets: Beginner (0-30 day old accounts) Intermediate (You have x number of 4* champions or your account is 60 days old.) Veteran (You have y number of 5* champions or your account is 180 days old) Endgame (You have z number of 6* champions or your account is 2 years old).

Each bracket has a cap of the number of units you are able to get in a week. Beginner:500 Intermediate:1000 Veteran:1500 Endgame: Either 2000 or no cap, not sure.

Every day, there are 3 battles for units that rotate every 1-2 hours, each rewarding various units depending on what bracket you are, and the total of all battles added up is the cap+100 (This is the total battle units for beginner, the other brackets should have more units available in days).

The battles each should take like 20 minutes, like a quest with no energy. It also has completion and exploration rewards, so if you start a quest late and want to explore it, you can wait for the rotation to go by again.

The difficulty also ramps up depending on the bracket you are in. Also, you can obtain better and more rare hacks (only applicable in this quest, also expire after a full rotation) from going on the harder paths, making it easier to complete the other battles or you can reuse them to get exploration rewards.

Isn't this just what a side quest is in some cases?
    Yeah, sort of, but this has a rotation that is more based on your progression in roster like arena, rather than story, and it's more "grindy" than a side quest since it should take 20 minutes per quest, and there are 3 quests, so that's an hour. The wait time scales down, since there is 20 minutes of grinding then 1/2 hours of waittime. Maybe an increase of how long it takes would be good, especially since you can use the hacks. Thank you for taking the time to read this!
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,608 Guardian
    What's up with the “Not a Novella” on all posts ?
    Novella as in “Novel”, as in we are all becoming familiar with that term because of virus, which means “New”. So “Not a New Idea” ?
    Or Novella as in a short story, which they are not very short.

Anyways, changing BRACKETS to be different from just 0-30, 30-60, 60+ days could be good. At 60 days, people really aren’t equipped yet to do very high in arena (or even get past death matches at all).

Rest seems like too much constant grind every hour or 2, else you feel like you are missing lot of units.