**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Canadian Difficulty Guardian Bug [Merged Thread]

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I think they have a more pressing concern with the servers to work on currently, but once that’s sorted this could do with a fix
  • AwsmmanAwsmman Posts: 11
    Is there something wrong with the Guardian boss fight in the Canadian difficulty Northern Expeditions quest because every time I hit him he gains an armor buff (up to 6) and I am using Medusa and her armor breaks aren’t removing them, or is this how the fight was designed to be.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    there is. There’s a big thread in the bugs section.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 822 ★★★
    As someone stated, Doom works even though he can’t properly keep the armor ups off. Guardian literally gains one on each hit, but then MD becomes extremely effective with this. The fight takes maybe 70-100 hits with R2 6* Doom, but it should probably take 20-30 if it wasn’t so broken. Doom doesn’t really take damage either way and prevents his SP3 from happening, so it’s just plain annoying in the end. Each run already takes too long with that damn Sasquatch popping up.
  • AwsmmanAwsmman Posts: 11
    Oh, so that’s where it is. I was thinking someone had brought this up already but for some reason I didn’t think to look in the bugs section. Thanks
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    When's the bug fix for this coming?
  • Just_grindingJust_grinding Posts: 115
    @bdawg923 because of the time wasted. When you’ve had to go through 4 times to avoid an insane Sasquatch and wasted a bunch of time, 1-2 small revives is more with it than bailing. Especially when you don’t realize it’s bugged until later. It’s the same as the game crashing on a boss fight in act 5 and not wanting to spend 90 energy again and the time to refight.
    @Kabam Miike i hope there’s some compensation for those people that had to use units. When you don’t realize it’s broken, and the sheer amount of time it takes to get thru all of the fights, I had to restart already a bunch because of Sasquatch or a mess up on an earlier fight. It demotivates to have a bug, people waste a ton of resources, but not to help out summoners
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks!

Thanks for your report and most of all, thank you for your patience! A fix is on its way!

It still is broken, care to tell us when the fix will drop? Some of us don't have Doom, and he is hardly taking any damage with the champs that we do got, armor breaks don't work anymore, neither does Sparkles.

• VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Longshot's 2nd works well against the armors.
    @Rooney_Nation yeah the same happened to me with CMM. And sp3 was doing 1-2% max. Even after a bunch of “armor breaks”.
  • MyegresMyegres Posts: 2

Bugs Bugs Bugs :(
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 752 ★★★★

@bdawg923 because of the time wasted. When you’ve had to go through 4 times to avoid an insane Sasquatch and wasted a bunch of time, 1-2 small revives is more with it than bailing. Especially when you don’t realize it’s bugged until later. It’s the same as the game crashing on a boss fight in act 5 and not wanting to spend 90 energy again and the time to refight.

Strongly disagree. You're comparing a quest in act 5 which has 10+ fights with 90 energy to a quest with 3 fights and 0 energy. That's my point. It's not the same. Nobody forced you to use items. Sasquatch is random. Restart and you may not see him next time. I hope you don't get compensated for your bad decision to use revives.
  • Warbringer_7Warbringer_7 Posts: 28
    edited July 2020
    Canadian difficulty is becoming near impossible to complete with my roster, only because the boss kills my entire team. Nullify, cmm armour pulverize nothing. It would really help if someone could suggest a counter or something.
  • SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 341 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    Corvus smoked him for me

Doom was the other option for the routes I could bring Corvus
    edited July 2020
    Kabam Boo said... "Thanks for your report and most of all, thank you for your patience! A fix is on its way!"

Apparently, the fix got lost, since it is still broken right now.
  • MJROCKSMJROCKS Posts: 16
    bdawg923 said:

LOL people who used revives on a 0 energy sidequest expecting compensation. Why didn't you restart?

What a sleazy and pathetic thing to say. Doesn't cost energy doesn't mean it doesn't take time to get to the boss only to find out he's bugged, then u either have the option to face the fun and interactive nodes again along with 50k PI mr hairy or use a revive and get on with it.
    This bug needs to be resolved immediately and players who completed the SQ should be getting a couple of revives
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,073 ★★★★
    Hoping this gets fixed. Got the buffed up and diss track paths to go and he's a pain without having an unblockable, high crit special in the team
    @bdawg923 12 paths. And I have to restart multiple paths 3-4 times. If each week it takes me 2-3 hours to fully explore Canadian, it’s a waste. I spend less time doing a full incursions run or completing an act 5 quest. When I’ve fought Namor 4 times, I’m done with starting over again, getting ambushed, then starting over, then getting to the boss with a full team and getting screwed by bugs. Maybe some players are “so good”, but Kabam already shows a disregard for people’s time outside of the game. So this isn’t new. But it’s why I will some day leave my alliance and stop playing. I don’t want to feel compelled that I have 3-4 hours or content to do each day, with no bugs. Then worse with bugs.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    A way for kabam to make us spend

A way for kabam to make us spend

Nobody is making you spend
    edited July 2020
    MJROCKS said:

bdawg923 said:

LOL people who used revives on a 0 energy sidequest expecting compensation. Why didn't you restart?

What a sleazy and pathetic thing to say. Doesn't cost energy doesn't mean it doesn't take time to get to the boss only to find out he's bugged, then u either have the option to face the fun and interactive nodes again along with 50k PI mr hairy or use a revive and get on with it.
    This bug needs to be resolved immediately and players who completed the SQ should be getting a couple of revives
    If you reach the boss and find out he's bugged, then quit the quest you use 0 energy on. Then you don't have to come here asking for revives for no reason. I'm not saying he shouldn't be fixed. Of course he should. I'm saying nobody forced you to use items, so you don't deserve compensation
    edited July 2020
    So, why isn't Kabam saying anything, last we heard, "A fix is on its way!"

What happened to the fix?

At least give us a status update.

@bdawg923 apparently you have tons of time so restarting is no big deal. Or commenting on multiple threads that they shouldn’t be spending on revives. Multiple people have commented on it, and if Kabam offers compensation for act 6 issues (Ie the champion fight, or act 2 rewards being a joke, then how is this different? Why shouldn’t you give compensation for people who had to fight an insanely hard version of a champ vs the “easy” version of him in epic or UC?) and be courteous please. It’s people time and enjoyment of the game that are impacted. You may be so much better, or smarter, but the comments and dislikes are still rude.

@bdawg923 apparently you have tons of time so restarting is no big deal. Or commenting on multiple threads that they shouldn’t be spending on revives. Multiple people have commented on it, and if Kabam offers compensation for act 6 issues (Ie the champion fight, or act 2 rewards being a joke, then how is this different? Why shouldn’t you give compensation for people who had to fight an insanely hard version of a champ vs the “easy” version of him in epic or UC?) and be courteous please. It’s people time and enjoyment of the game that are impacted. You may be so much better, or smarter, but the comments and dislikes are still rude.

I'm allowed to disagree. The other guy said I was sleazy and pathetic, why don't you tell him not to be rude. Again, you're comparing to act 6 but this is nothing like act 6. This is 3 fights with 0 energy, that you can restart and do again without using resources, and without a big waste of time. Act 6 is much harder, has longer paths, costs energy, and if you get stuck in the end due to a bug, then ye you'd be entitled to some revives. THIS IS NOT THE SAME! I will continue to disagree because you and whoever thinks you're getting revives for this bug is being silly.
  • Lennon123Lennon123 Posts: 40
    I need my revives and health portions back