**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

If you had to make a football team(soccer for Americans)...

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Agent_22 said:

Not being biased here (well maybe I am), but Lloris is one of the best at saving penalties.

he kinda is tho

Agent_22 said:

@SpideyFunko
    Everton>>>>>>>>>Liverpool

dkm everton lost to 20th place already relegated norwich at home

that is 18th place Watford right there
    De Gea howler
    excuses excuses. At least I own up to the fact that my team isn’t perfect and has bad days
    first of all, check da edit

second of all, ofc you own up to the fact that your team isn't perfect and has bad days. Man Utd is streets ahead of Everton. Everton is a midtable club, meaning that they will regularly have bad days and some good days. Man Utd challenges for top 4 and titles, meaning there isn't too much room for error. It hurts whenever Man Utd loses because it means that other top teams like Man City, Liverpool, and Chelsea can take advantage of our loss and get points to get ahead of us in the table.
    bruh Liverpool and City only care about the results of Liverpool and City. This year both of them are miles ahead of every other club they only need to worry about each other.

Second, check my edit
    Yes this season Man City and Liverpool are miles ahead, but not for long. Next season, Man Utd and Chelsea are gonna fight for the title. They've been rebuilding a lot and have a lot of great youth players.

Yes, they had a pk. And De Gea is statistically one of the worst pk saving keepers in the PL. I think he's only saved like 1 pk in his entire career and he's 29.
    hopefully Lampard can win the title next year
    edited July 2020
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

This thread has now turned into a soccer discussion. Interesting. I'm learning some new things here, so carry on! You can all have an insightful!

Thanks lol. If you’re interested, final round of premier league is on in two days (Saturday in America) and Americans can also watch the mls is back tournament, which airs games from anywhere in between 8-11 pm on fs1 and ESPN. It’s worth a google for more info @Ya_Boi_28

Agent_22 said:

@SpideyFunko

De Gea howler
    excuses excuses. At least I own up to the fact that my team isn’t perfect and has bad days

second of all, ofc you own up to the fact that your team isn't perfect and has bad days. Man Utd is streets ahead of Everton. Everton is a midtable club, meaning that they will regularly have bad days and some good days. Man Utd challenges for top 4 and titles, meaning there isn't too much room for error. It hurts whenever Man Utd loses because it means that other top teams like Man City, Liverpool, and Chelsea can take advantage of our loss and get points to get ahead of us in the table.
    honestly you guys don’t lose that much. You draw. You tie so many games you just fall farther and farther behind.
    Agent_22 said:

Liverpool have been the only team at their best other than overachievers like Sheff Utd.

bruh I wasn’t expecting Sheffield to be that good
  • Agent_22Agent_22 Posts: 107 ★★
    @Ya_Boi_28
    Thanks for the all the insightfuls.
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    Doctor strange will be the mvp of my team.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    What even is this thread😂. I would put a team down but I know nothing about football, or anything about any sport. Yup, I was that kid that was picked last. Glad you’re enjoying yourselves in this...interesting time.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Etjama said:

Nick Fury, Nick Fury and Nick Fury. That is my ted talk. Thank you.

that’s easy to beat lol
    Ahem hmm Nick Fury at all positions and with the decoys models. Nick as the coach which will be a very very good fit. So its a 22 vs. 11.
    If you have 1 Nightcrawler on the team, it's practically an infinite team. 🤨
    He could still be offside though
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    SAKARIAN WARRIORS
    Hulk
    Dr strange
    Thanos
    Quicksilver
    Spiderman-GK
    Domino
    Mr.fantastic
    Captain marvel
    Beardo
    Phoenix
    Loki
  • DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    Chikel said:

Etjama said:

Nick Fury, Nick Fury and Nick Fury. That is my ted talk. Thank you.

that’s easy to beat lol
    Ahem hmm Nick Fury at all positions and with the decoys models. Nick as the coach which will be a very very good fit. So its a 22 vs. 11.
    If you have 1 Nightcrawler on the team, it's practically an infinite team. 🤨
    He could still be offside though
    ... Bet VAR would be needed everytime
  • DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    edited July 2020
    ... who gonna go down with Norwich ? Would love to see Eddie Howe team stay up. So unlucky with injuries and a hell of a lot of decisions gone against them this season but i think they are down along with Watford... Arsenal is the reason and that would shut that numpty Troy Deeney up...
  • Agent_22Agent_22 Posts: 107 ★★
    Definitely want Watford down for their disgraceful owners, if only West Ham could still be relegated...
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020

Ya_Boi_28 said:

This thread has now turned into a soccer discussion. Interesting. I'm learning some new things here, so carry on! You can all have an insightful!

Thanks lol. If you’re interested, final round of premier league is on in two days (Saturday in America) and Americans can also watch the mls is back tournament, which airs games from anywhere in between 8-11 pm on fs1 and ESPN. It’s worth a google for more info @Ya_Boi_28
    Just because someone is American doesn’t mean they don’t watch the EPL. Cmon first you say Americans invented the term soccer now ur saying we would rather watch the MLS? Lol maybe you aren’t British OR American 🤔 🤔

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Just because someone is American doesn’t mean they don’t watch the EPL. Cmon first you say Americans invented the term soccer now ur saying we would rather watch the MLS? Lol maybe you aren’t British OR American 🤔 🤔
    I’m saying Americans can watch the Premier Leagues final day on Saturday, then they can also watch the MLS is back tourney. I have no idea if MLS is broadcast in other countries, since i don’t live in them.
  • KingKevin8KingKevin8 Posts: 114 ★★

Here’s my team:
    The Battlerealm Shards
    Formation is an offensive 4-3-3

Left Wing: Human Torch
    Forward: Domino
    Right Wing: Archangel
    Left Mid: Wolverine
    Mid: CAIW (Team Captain)
    Right Mid: Darkhawk
    Left Fullback: Colossus
    Center-back: Sasquatch
    Center-back: Thing
    Right Fullback: Red Hulk
    Goalkeeper: Hyperion

Your full backs are too slow. A quick boy like stealthy will zoom right past them
  • LOThunderLOThunder Posts: 218 ★★
    edited July 2020
    Efetiv
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    I'm just going to put this out their you could have 1 person on any sport and they would win 1 - how evermany points he scores its taskmaster as taskmaster copys the opponents moves so he would let them score once to learn how they would do it and use their defence tactics and offense tactics against them and on to the next game he would use previous games to his advantage so then on 0 - however many points
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    DarkZen said:

Agent_22 said:

COYS

Erm... Arsenal bigger club than Spurs... (",)
    My second least favorite team...
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    edited July 2020

Agent_22 said:

@SpideyFunko

De Gea howler

bruh Liverpool and City only care about the results of Liverpool and City. This year both of them are miles ahead of every other club they only need to worry about each other.

Second, check my edit
    Yes this season Man City and Liverpool are miles ahead, but not for long. Next season, Man Utd and Chelsea are gonna fight for the title. They've been rebuilding a lot and have a lot of great youth players.

Yes, they had a pk. And De Gea is statistically one of the worst pk saving keepers in the PL. I think he's only saved like 1 pk in his entire career and he's 29.
    hopefully Lampard can win the title next year
    United and Chelsea have both been improving but I still don’t reckon next season they’ll be up for a title challenge. Liverpool and city are just too far ahead and both managers are still amateurs in the prem. I’d say give it another season as both teams have a lot of raw young talent coming through but are still lacking the squad depth to challenge for the title while being in other competitions simultaneously.

Also, I think magneto would make a good manager
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Me no likadee Football. I know, I'm an uncultured swine.

Meh. I mean you might be an uncultured swine, but it's not because you don't like kickball.