**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Human Torch Bug

I just realized that there is a bug with Human torch.
I've noticed it in the current special event where I'm using Human torch to fight the ambushing Sasquatches. What happens is: I activate the pre fight ability and start the fight, up until this point everything works just fine, but if Human torch gets KO'd the pre fight ability is no longer activated, it is just gone.
Anyone else noticed this?

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,853 ★★★★★
    It's how it works. Once you used it, it's gone.
    Unless you have him awakened to have another chance to get another charge
  • Options
    Johnny_WildfireJohnny_Wildfire Posts: 20
    As far as I know, once you've activated his pre fight ability against a opponent, the ability stays active on that opponent even if you get killed and have to revive
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,853 ★★★★★
    That isn't the case, or at least how it should be. I remember they stated that to be a bug ever since he was released, and was fixed eventually.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

As far as I know, once you've activated his pre fight ability against a opponent, the ability stays active on that opponent even if you get killed and have to revive

That is not how that works. You get one shot, and it is gone until you get another charge. There are some bugs where it will tell you that you have changed champs to a champ outside of the preflight ability, but the only champ that allows his abilities to cross battles like that is Mr Fantastic that allows it for up to 5 battles.