**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

30 minute timer forever

odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
I’d be ok with no compensation if they said They would keep it like this forever. It helps people get through the map so much faster and it actually keeps people more active for the first few hours. This would be the most pro player move they could do right now. Say since we’ve seen how much you enjoy the shorter timer we will leave it like this as a sign of good faith that we know we’re not a perfect company but we want to make things right and make our player base happy. Like I said I’d be happy with nothing else as compensation. Oh what a battle realm it would be...

Comments

• Sman74Sman74 Posts: 95
    I love them personally. Pretty sure no alliances are crumbling like people say from all that extra pressure to log in and move more. LOL. I see absolutely no down side.
  • odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    Is it 45? I thought it was 30. But either way what it is now is what it should stay
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,756 ★★★★★
    No.
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    I would say no but let’s meet in the middle, anyone else up for 37.5 minute AQ timers?
  • odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    Ok ya 30 for the rest of this series. I knew I read it somewhere and was seeing 30 min in game. Well the 45&6 is good. I retract my op. Lol
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I feel like they'd just design around the 30min timers in the future, so maps would be even bigger.. obviously, I'm not against it, but it might not matter in the future
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I’m fine with the 45 minute timers because we just got them a couple weeks ago
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I wouldn’t be opposed to this but it isn’t really needed
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    45 minute timers with 6 energy have been great. No need for another change so soon.
  • njandynjandy Posts: 238
    i love the 30 minutes. personally makes my quality of life a lot better. like many i have a life and a job and would like to just be able to go to sleep when i want. being able to walk away from the game for three hours and have a full stack of energy is so nice. i don’t know why they are so against people being able to finish a lot earlier. id enjoy the game a lot more if it didn’t require so much attention
  • Lord_Mazoku1Lord_Mazoku1 Posts: 22
    I would love 30 minute timers. We usually drop the boss by 11:00 p.m. then don't have to wake up early to move or mess with AQ the next morning. It would be one of the best quality of life changes they could make.
    #Kabam Miike