**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How Should I Feel About Pulling Terrax?

Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
Does he need to be awakened to be a decent war defender? (Silver 3-2) Is being a defender the only purpose Terrax has? Does he do good at specific content? I just haven’t seen/heard anything anywhere about him? And like the title says I don’t know how to feel about him.

Comments

• Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Just found out they nerfed him prior to his official realise.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    he's very meh. Take him to R3 and throw him on AWD. doesn't need sig
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★

he's very meh. Take him to R3 and throw him on AWD. doesn't need sig

Thanks I’ll put him on a 100% increased power node to probably get a few kills

• randomgeneratedrandomgenerated Posts: 96
    edited July 2020
    I enjoy using terrax alot maybe one of the more original designs I love his ability against metal or rock champions
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Like jumping off the nearest ledge
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    I pulled him 5 and 6* on the same day, I haven’t had much luck with the 6* on defense, he gets the odd kill, but I’m talking gold Level wars, from the quick research I have done, apparently he is a top 10 defender when duped (Some people even use him as a war boss apparently)
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    He's pretty cool but he's pretty bad as well lol

Needs to be awakened to be any good on defense
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 649 ★★★★
    He sucks
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    Defender only
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Average tier champ, but I enjoy play him in arena.